Customer reviews

HeatPaxx HX101 Foot Warmers Display Box of 40 Pairs

on 6 November 2014
I don't usually write reviews but I simply had to for these. I have raynauds and suffer from lack of circulation to my hands of feet. Last year I had Mycoal foot warmers and they were fantastic in keeping my toes nice and toasty, even in the depths of winter (in fact, I often had to take them off if I wore my uggs with them as my feet got too hot!)
However, as you can't buy Mycoal foot warmers in a box, I thought I would try these. I have worn these twice now and both times they have not even got warm and my toes have completely lost their circulation resulting in a lot of pain. I have asked for a refund on these and will not be buying again.
on 7 June 2014
I have tried many various methods of trying to keep my feet warm in the UK and these are the only foot warmers of this type that are effective. If worn with shoe covers I generally have no problem with my feet when it is quite cold outside. I have yet to test over the winter. These do in fact get quite hot so be careful! Some foot warmers offer some warmth but these are the best I have found. It makes a massive difference as these is nothing worse then cold numb feet when cycling!
on 7 January 2015
These are brilliant for cycling. I have seen some people complain about the lack of heat. The first time I used them, I had the same problem but I now open them as I am getting ready to cycle, give them a little shake and let the air get to them. They work a treat. After an hour and a half's cycling, I then stick them on my shoulders when I get home as I have muscle issues and they give another good few hours of really hot heat. I'm guessing if you put them on your feet straight away and stop the air hitting them, they do not activate. That's not the product, that's the science. About to submit my second order.
on 17 November 2014
a total waste of money, the only warmth you will get from these is the heat produced from burning a hole in your wallet. so far I have tried 3 pairs with very little heat produced
on 14 December 2014
I suffer from cold feet and chilblains all year round. I find these work very effectively if you follow the instructions: open the packet wait a minute or two for the air to activate the charcoal and the warmer to heat up, peel off the sticky backing and attach to socks/tights. If you don't do this they don't get warm enough. I think the price is great value and I use them almost daily especially in the office. I ordering another pack.
on 9 February 2015
My other half raves about these. He does a lot of clay shooting so is stood out in cold fields for long periods of time and is prone to the cold. These are great and last for quite a long time - a lot longer than he needs them for.
on 13 February 2015
Bought these because I have poor circulation and had chill blanes last year they are great they stop your feet getting cold will buy again every year so I have no more cold feet
on 15 September 2016
Brilliant - I wear these in my boots when watching footy in the colder months. I never suffer from ice block feet anymore.
on 27 May 2015
The only way of keeping my feet warm on all day winter rides
on 26 July 2015
Just the job. Wil lcome in really handy next winter.