on 17 October 2011
I bought this inflatable ring thinking it would be a massive size and great fun, but actually it was a normal size. I guess I did not check the measures properly and just saw SUPER and I assumed it was like a tractor tyre size. Possibly my mistake, but if I knew it was a normal size, I would not have bought it.
on 13 August 2011
I spend a fortnight in France every year with family and I provide the pool inflatables. Last year my brother-in-law had leapt on and exploded the rubber ring before I even got to the pool. But this year, despite being jumped through and on repeatedly the ring survived. Very good fun
on 14 July 2010
This is an amazing product, if you have a pool from large to small, then this is a great product to have its cheap but also strong. For the price it is very strong. I bought this standerd delivery and it came in 2-3 days.

5 stars
on 28 October 2013
I was really looking for a more heavy duty one but failed. These offer good fun but they can't really cope with heat as they tend to bulge and then go weak and deflate. Ok for a quick break in the sun though
on 19 June 2012
Very fun and durable. Very good value for money. Would recommend company again. Even in the sun it didn't melt as some previously bought black ring's have.
on 24 June 2014
Oh dear - not a good buy - doesn't stay up! It's now called the floppy tyre! You get what you pay for!
on 5 October 2014
Took this on holiday and it lasted really well with 2 boys jumping on it and trying to bounce each other off. We only used it for just over a week, but it really did take quite a hammering! Just big enough for both boys (5 & 7) to fit on it together. Would buy again.
on 23 October 2014
very robust kids loved this and played for hours in the pool with it, and now we have deflated it, and packed it away for next year, cant say that about other inflatables we purchased which just went in the bin
on 15 June 2013
Good product, lasted 2 weeks on holiday with the children climbing in and out,and we have brought them home for future holidays, folds up very small.
on 19 September 2013
Bought for French holiday with pool and. 7 kids we bought quite a few inflatables with us. These were by far the most popular with all ages and they were very strong, used every day by some very boisterous kids. Good value would recommend.