on 31 January 2011
Given to my granddaughter for her birthday.
Loved on sight! How long they will last is not known
but she was wise enough to ask me to sew on their outfits!!
We still have the original ones my daughter collected in the late 80's.
Great product but value for money, not sure.
on 22 February 2011
These are really cute and my 2 girls love playing with all the Sylvanian Families. x

Got them for a really good price on here and couldn't resist.
on 31 December 2010
Our Grand daughter of two and a holf years loves these triplets. She gets hours of fun from them and she goes nowhere without them.They are strurdy and well made. Highly recommended.
on 2 January 2013
Beautifully made. I brought these on behalf of my son for my granddaughter who is 3. She has now demanded more and it looks like The Sylvanian Fam will now be her new toys to collect.

They are delicate and very sweet. my Granddaughter loves them.
on 17 January 2011
I bought these for the 9 year old daughter of a friend. She's mad about Sylvanian Families and was delighted when she could add these to her collection. I can really only rates these based on the broadness of her grin which couldn't really have been any broader.
on 4 February 2011
How cute, my 5 year old daughter wanted some sylvanian babies to add to her collection and chose the meerkats.They are unbelivably cute and she loves them, very pleased, good value for money too.
on 22 August 2011
i got these because i had been wanting some cheap sylvanians for a while i loved them when they came you can undress them i would advise getting the triple bunk beds to you can read my review on that to 5 stars all round
on 10 January 2013
My daughter got her first Sylvanian things for her 4th birthday in October - she really loves them all - but the meerkat babies are her favourites, they have been played with a lot.
on 22 April 2013
I purchased these for one of my grandchildren. I think they are very small items but my grand-daughter thinks they are simply great. So happy all round with them.
on 17 January 2013
Bought this for a 6 year old. I suppose she should rate it. I can only say she was thrilled when she opened it, and it looks good and feels like good quality...