Customer reviews

Size: Medium|Change
Price:£118.55+ £5.00 shipping

on 8 May 2016
This is very high quality. It comes packed in a small box and folds open, pop the tires and voila. The only thing that caught me off guard is the tyres have wood valve (Dunlop valve), and it's something you need to be ready for. I took it to my bike shop (Halford's) and asked for an adapter, and even they didn't have one. They suggested changing the tubes in the tyres to match the valves on my bikes. A fiver later the valves matched the ones on my bikes. So, this is a very high quality piece of kit. I'm very happy I got it. I got an extra Trixie Towbar for my other bicycle, and it turns heads. We go past the pub and everyone notices it. I guess all I can say is German engineering.
review image
on 9 August 2017
I agree with others that this is well engineered. Wheels slip on and off with a sprung pin and folds down easily with a pin holding the cross brace in place. I bought the jogging conversion kit which has been equally thought out.
Purchased for aging Beagle who will stop a distance from car and not move. Quick to put up and drop down for boot storage.
Instructions not good but a little common sense and not a big handicap. Delivery was very slow but no fault of seller and won't mark down. Excellent dual purpose kit if you buy the jogging kit. Tip - I built in house and Beagle got straight in - bought large size and 30kg dog fits comfortably.
on 12 February 2017
An excellent little trailer, very well built nicely finished, the stretcher bar ( to hold the sides apart) is not easy to locate however and nowhere to put the warning flag, very good service, (delivered the next day) looking forward to attaching to the bike and going for a ride, its five stars from me, no problem.
on 26 June 2017
Checked with other reviews, so was prepared for adapting the tyre valves. Cost £1.98 for two from local bike shop.
Really good trailer sturdy and room enough for two small Jack Russell dogs.
Small and reasonable light to carry in motor home.
on 27 April 2017
Great size, unfortunately one of the zips (inner front) is broken and there is very little seam allowance around this zip, which my dog has managed to tear on her first outing. I would have returned this trailer but had already taken it to France before I found the defects.
on 18 May 2017
Brilliant and I can fit my two dogs in together there is plenty of room in the small
on 14 August 2016
fabulous product!
on 28 July 2017
This product has really been engineered to a very high standard. So easy to convert from bycicle attached to pushchair style. Ps don't forget to buy a pump adaptor for the tyre inflation.
on 3 August 2017
Very well made and the dog loves it!!
on 19 July 2016
Bought this as an upgrade to the small. It is massive. I have a cocker spaniel at 11kgs and she is a little big for the small but in this she might has well have been on a cruise ship! Fortunately Amazon were fabulous and let me return it. I've given it 5 stars because it is an excellent product (we have the small and it is brilliant) but do do your homework and go with the smallest size you think your dog can sit in. You have to remember that it being too big will not be nice for your dog either and, of course, you have to do all the towing! I'd say this would fit a medium sized dog perfectly. If you've a cocker spaniel or smaller then go for the smaller size.
55 Comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse