on 12 September 2017
Amazing wallpaper my boys love it. First time wall papering so was tricky but nothing to do with the wall paper as there are guide lines to follow. The quality is superb. Would definitely order from them again. We cut the bottom off a foot as our height is 7ft but you can't tell.
review image
on 18 July 2017
Beautiful when up
on 16 October 2017
Great quality easy and quick to put on the wall. I used double side tape and it worked great
on 15 October 2017
Wow
on 24 December 2014
read all the reviews about how hard it was to hang and was a bit apprehensive. My husband used double sided carpet tape to hang with great ease. When hung it is a fantastic display on a feature wall and looks amazing. my 7 year son just loves his new transformed bedroom. one tip, there is 6mm overlap on each sheet which is very clearly marked, so if instructions are followed properly there,s no problem hanging and using double sided carpet tape means there is no shrinkage as opposed to using paste which can smear the ink on the paper. Very well pleased with my purchase and would buy again.
on 3 November 2015
Lovely wallpaper. I was concerned about application after reading all reviews.. But I needed some nice background for my "star wars" kids room, so I decided to buy it and haven't regretted since.. I haven't had any difficulties to apply wallpaper on. Very manageable size sheets, no loose of colors, no problems whatsoever. Just little question I still have... - Why there are 8 planets in stead of 10 or traditional 9??? However I needed to cut top off anyway as my walls are 2.20, not 2.80 so I don't have misleading 8 planet row it on my wall. See for yourself on the attached picture. My kids (5&3) are happy and like it a bit more after I have stuck some stickers with Star Wars characters.
review image
on 20 November 2012
This product is amazing. It looks absolutely brilliant on the wall. Couldn't have chosen a better one. Really pleased with it.
on 4 February 2012
This item was bought as a Christmas present for a 5 year old but only applied to his bedroom wall on 20 January. The paste used was the best, the wall was sized and the written instructions followed by a very experienced wallpaperer. After applying as directed and brushing out any bubbles, after 5 minutes more bubbles appeared all over the mural in long vertical finger shapes. The advice was not to pull off once in situ. There are 12 oblongs of thin paper which must be applied and matched quickly but it stretches and pulling it off is definitely not an option.

Very disappointing.

My daughter's computer is now up and running and she's found web instructions which are clearer but this does not help if you do not have a computer.
on 29 June 2014
Beautiful,my son loves it..
on 13 September 2010
The idea of this product is fantastic and a must for a space enthusiast like my 10 year old, who was delighted when I found this. Such a shame that it is printed on cheap thin paper and isn't cut correctly. I put paper in my own desktop printer that is better quality than this. A thin white line is left around most of the 12 pre-cut pieces, making it impossible to match up.

I paid for a professional decorater to put this up for me and he was suprised at the lack of quality. Each piece bubbled and could hardy be moved into position due to the thin paper.

Amazon were very good and speedily refunded me. Just a disappointment as the idea is great, I'm sure they can still make a great profit even with using quality paper.