Format: Video Game|Change
Price:£19.99+ Free shipping

on 4 June 2014
All round fun and entertainment for the whole family. Builds on interpersonal skills and there are games for all ages and skills. A real evening in and family pleaser.
on 9 January 2011
We gave this to our daughter and her family and they have all enjoyed using the games especially their 6 year old. This is great for the family and when visitors come.
on 19 February 2011
Right from the start this game gets the whole family ivolved. Quick and easy to load up levels with good game play. can't wait to try it with the adults at a party.
on 12 January 2013
Sent as a gift to South Africa where the children just love to dance and do their thing - greatly enjoyed and my daughter joins in with the youngsters - brilliant!
on 22 February 2011
This game is great for all ages and good for a family get together. My kids play it all the time, and love every minute of it. You do need more than 2 controllers.
on 4 October 2013
This arrived really quickly and both my children (aged 5 + 9) love playing it together. It is a really great game for playing with their friends too. Excellent!
on 10 March 2012
I bought this game for my wife and I to pass the time on those long winter nights,
What great fun !! I would reccomend this game to anyone young and old.
on 20 February 2012
Bought as a present - feedback is that this has many brilliant games to play for everyone. I have played many of them myself also and enjoyed playing very much
on 10 March 2013
This was a birthday present for my 10 year old daughter who adores it. Kept her off the sofa staring at the tv during the winter months so worth every penny.
on 6 January 2011
Bought this game as a christmas presant and have to say after playing it almost took it back. good fun for every one old and young. well worth getting this.