Price:£1.94+ Free shipping

on 29 April 2014
No problems, as described traditional love heart sweets - tiny packets. I made personalised labels for them as part of a hen party bag, but labels were absolutely fine as they were if you don't want to go to that trouble!
on 18 July 2016
These arrived quickly!! I was sceptical about ordering these online due to the possibility of them getting squashed or ruined in transit! I didn't need to worry at all, they arrived in a sturdy cardboard box in pristine condition.

Brilliant, I adore love hearts and these mini rolls were perfect for a few gift/favour boxes I was creating.
on 8 September 2013
We bought several items more than a week before my daughters birthday. Everything else arrived within a few days. This item turned up nearly a month later. My advice, go to the local shop and buy them there for a few pence more though guaranteed to have them when you need them.
on 17 March 2014
Not alot to say really, love hearts are love hearts, they came in a clear bag and i sprinkled them throughout my best friends birthday bag just as an added touch, and would defo buy from this seller again :)
on 10 August 2014
Looking forward to using these mini rolls as little gifts in my daughter's Advent calendar this year. She hasn't come across Love Hearts yet and I think she'll love them. Great service, too.
on 9 May 2014
Brilliant turn around. Ordered an two days later they arrived. Brilliant for kids or lil munchys when your a bit high
on 15 June 2016
VERY GOOD! LIKE THESE A LOT WOULD LIKE IF THEY WERE A LITTLE BIGGER BUT A LOT OF FUN.
on 17 December 2014
No problem with order, sweets as expected, would order again.
on 5 March 2016
As expected with great service
on 19 February 2017