Price:£6.55+ £1.00 shipping

on 2 April 2013
Having recently tried the Bananas from Banana king I was excited to see what else they had to offer, these onions unfortunately did NOT live up to the quality I've come to expect from Banana King.

First of all; they are far less sweet and MUCH harder to digest than the bananas that I enjoyed so much before, I don't expect I'll order more for a LONG time.

I am not an emotional man but found myself overcome with a flood of tears when trying this Banana king product, they must use an additive to achieve this effect! Not VERY good!

I will send my feedback to Banana King, I hope the next they product they launch has more thought put into it than this!
on 2 November 2013
My gran bought some of these so I went round to taste test them so I could write all about it on Amazon. Trouble is, gran, being gran, started making comments about immigration not long after I got there and I'm sorry to say I flipped and clubbed her to death with her nest of tables. Luckily I'd read the previous review about the tear producing additive so just before the ambulance and police arrived I was able to use the onions to effect crying at the point they came bursting through the door. My hysterical state was not questioned and the authorities believe a burglar broke in and killed her. My inheritance just came through so you guessed it, I splashed out on more of these lovely onions!
I love onions. Very surprised I could get them here. They come in a pack of four onions, well wrapped in foil and film to seal them; then a thick plastic envelope for posting. Really nice onions.
on 25 January 2015