on 3 November 2010
Does exactly what it says it will do, although these screen covers are always a bit fiddly to fit. At least this one has a protective cover with a paper "handle" that peels off - to avoid finger prints. Took three out of the 5 in the packet before I managed to fit one without bubbles, so my advice is take your time and line it up on one of the LONG edges first and let it fold into place smoothing the bubbles out as you go. And always clean your screen really well first or that elusive finger print will be sealed in.
Worth the money and would recommend.
on 1 November 2010
These are screen protectors for N8. They apply just like any other screen protector you ever seen, nice and easy :)

Each one in the 5 pack came with its own cleaning cloth, no application card though so keep one handy when applying or you may get lucky and your does have a card!

A slight gap can be seen at the bottom of the screen when appled but its a small gap that won't cause any problems and the touch screen is just as usable with the screen protector attached!!
on 17 February 2011
The pack arrived contain instructions, screen wipes and screen protectors. Very easy to fit to your Nokia N8-00, as long as you don't rush the job. That said, my phone was still fitted with a screen protector within 3 minutes.

I bought this on 6th Jan 11, and am still going strong with the 1st screen film in place.
on 13 April 2012
I've bought loads of these things including expensive ones and you may only get five but this is the first time I've managed to get one on WITHOUT wasting any of the others so a result as far as I'm concerned :).
It states they are scratch proof and it may be they are, as my wife has given Bejewelled a damn good Nail bashing and so far no Scratches :) Note: these cover the front camera too no problem for me but it maybe for some, application I've found is all about alignment and also working your thumb left and right as you remove the backing from underneath but as everybody knows with these things easier said than done so yeah out of all the screen protectors out there on Amazon I'd go with these.
on 30 November 2010
Again prompt delivery by Emartbuy. Low priced Screen protector but no worse than more expenive ones I've used. Still difficult to apply without leaving any bubbles. Decided to leave it off and rely on gorilla glass.
on 29 November 2010
Although these came really fast and were well packaged,i differ to believe these are for the N8 as they have a cutaway at the bottom of the screenie for no apparent reason?
on 15 November 2011
This product fits perfectly on the phone. To prevent bubbles you must clean the surface thoroughly. I think its a good product and will recommend it to any Nokia N8 user
on 14 November 2011
These are very easy to fit on the phone and do they job very well. The cloths come is handy and I use them on the phone, my Kindle and my daughter's I-pad
on 11 July 2011
Very easy to apply and excellent fit. They are very good at protecting the screen but my only issue is that they need to be replaced every 3-4 weeks or so as they get a bit natty from scratches and what not. This doesn't really matter as they are so cheap and come in packs of five but this is the only issue I have found. Come with micro fiber cloth in each pack also which is brilliant. Does not affect the sensitivity of the screen and reduces some of the glare when in sunlight. Excellent product.
on 17 April 2012
Thought I'd write a quick review on these as I am still on my first one over 6 months down the line and it's still in tact doing the job!

There are 5 in the pack so on that basis, these will easily outlast the life of the phone itself.

buy these, follow the instructions and apply carefully and you should be very satisfied...

Just to also state, I did apply the film to a new phone....