on 27 November 2011
I brought this product as I was noticing in my martial arts training I was feeling tired and dehydrated. This drink does the job I tend to only use a half measure of this as I dont like the idea of taking so much sugar even if it is directly to give me instant energy, however even with half measure its still able to give me enough energy in the tank to train and give my all. The taste is not that great so I tend to put a small amount of fruit juice or undiltuted drink in there just to smooth the taste out.
on 7 August 2013
I tried this, followed the instructions yet felt no benefit whatsoever to my training. I train four times per week and follow a strict programmed cardio routine. I thought this might take me up a level or at least make my existing routine slightly easier but it didn't. I stick to water now and ensure I've had my carbs before I train.
on 22 October 2012
Tried a lot of other "sports fuels" but this seems to be the best IMO. I drink it first thing in the morning mixed with protein powder on an empty stomach then straight off to the gym, 20 min cardio warmup and striaght onto the weights, viper gives me the kind of buzz that helps me push that little bit harder and it'll last throughout a full 1hr30-2hr workout. No upset stomachs and I don't feel empty at all.

I went from a friends house the other day so didn't have it with me to drink, there was a noticeable difference in my energy levels and I couldn't push as hard.

Definitely recommended if you're after that little kick that helps you through a few more sets.
on 23 August 2010
This is an absolutely fantastic sports drink. I am an endurance cyclist and use Viper Active on every ride, sipping every 10 mins or so on the bike with water in my second bottle. Viper Active is the best sport nutrition drink I have used to date. I use both the Orange and Raspberry flavours and both are great tasting and I have had no stomach upsets which can occur in other brands. Highly recommended - go get some now and see the results!
on 6 September 2013
I have to mix this powder with squash as it has such a horrible taste (probably due to amino acid content). Bought Science in sport go electrolyte instead. Much better.
on 23 July 2014
I bought these using Amazon Prime so they arrived the day before I did a 3 day bike trip. Personally I like the flavour, and the energy boost really helped on the tough climbs (which frankly I hadnt prepared properly for).

Maybe there are more cost effective ways to maintain hydrated, & top-up your nutrition when struggling, but having used Maximuscle products previously, I felt that these would be good quality.

The convenience of the sealed sachets was really appreciated too - I kept a few in my pocket and added to my water bottle when needed.
on 16 October 2014
This sports drink attracted me as I needed one for rugby.
I rate the contents of this drink overall quite satisfactory as it can be used for before, during and after sports sessions.
I do however tend to use this during as it gives a good boost.
The only drawback however is: The taste of this drink, it isn't the best but it could be better. The taste is like slightly diluted orange drink. But overall, would recommend!
on 5 October 2012
I really like this drink (and its raspberry equivalent). They both taste good, and they definitely help me to train harder. Regular sips as I'm working my way round the gym give me the energy to push myself right to the end of the session. I really notice the difference if I've been stupid enough to run out and have to make do with a standard squash or water.
on 1 November 2011
The delivery was quick, the packaging was good, and it is the cheapest place I've bought this product form. If you've bought this product else where before its exactly the same here apart from cheaper:). This is great for improving your hydration and the length your able to last your activity for, as long as you use it correctly. As well I find it very useful as a recovery shake, again as long as you follow the correct procedures.
on 18 September 2012
When I first opened this it had less powder in it than chips in a chips packet - A bit dissapointed at that however the taste was the main thing. The rasberry flavour, although okay, is not something i'm rushing to continue drinking. For the price I had been expecting something better. I think I'll go back to gatorade powder when I have finished this.