Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 November 2011
This CD is the first release of Charlie Landsborough's many studio albums from his vast back catalogue of such great albums. On this 2 CD set from the record label Edsel, comes Charlie's first ever two albums, Songs From The Heart on disc one and What Colour Is The Wind on disc two. For the really cheap price of what these double albums Signature Serie's cost, they really are value for money, I assure you, they are! On 2 CD's there's 32 tracks in all, 18 on disc 1 and 14 on disc 2. So many great tunes of his is on this set, like I will love you all my life, fantastic song of his, and What colour is the wind, a real tear jerker indeed, beautiful songs from this Liverpudlian guy sincerly! So if you love Charlie Landsborough's music as much as I do, then guys, these CD sets are a must, they truly are indeed...

Disc One

14. Fireside dreaming
15. Summer country skies
16. Close your eyes

Bonus Tracks

17. When you're not a dream (live)
18. A million ways to fall (live)

Disc Two

10. A dream or two
11. Dance with me
12. White lies and windows

Bonus Tracks

13. What colour is the wind (live)
14. My forever friend (live)
on 19 August 2013
I wanted to get my son this Album for an extra Birthday present, I bought him a gift voucher from Amazon, and I found out from my Granddaughter that he loved this album, and yet again I found the very one on Amazon, my son loved it, He plays it all the time in his car back and forth to work.
on 13 September 2015
The product "Pet Rear Seat Protector" was exactly as described and we are very pleased with it. Delivery was exactly as stated and we now have this article on our car here in Spain. Thank you for a reliable and prompt service.

P.Waite
on 26 December 2011
JUST LOOK AT THE TRACK LISTING FOR THIS DOUBLE ALBUM. BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN AND SUNG BALLADS ie I DREAMED I WAS IN HEAVEN, WALKING ON MY MEMORIES, SONG OF THE OCEAN, FIRESIDE DREAMING, THEN YOU HAVE THE UP TEMPO ONES ie THINGS THAT MY EARS CAN DO, SUMMER COUNTRY SKIES. EVERY LYRIC IS POETRY, GIVE THEM A LISTEN AND YOU WILL WANT MORE. A GEM OF THE FIRST DEGREE.
on 25 December 2011
I have really enjoyed listening to the wonderful cd, his voice is so mellow you can relax to it.. I had never heard of until hearing him on Youtube, so glad I got this, a good addition to my collection
on 28 July 2011
CD as described and received well within agreed time limit. Would recommend this item to all Country fans as Charlie Landsborough is a true Country singer.
on 30 August 2013
Another good double album from the man who makes easy listening even easier. If you like Charlie Landsborough,you will like this . Would recommend.
on 18 June 2013
I love this CD > In fact I dont think I have heard a bad song from this artist. He has a wonderful voice Great am off to see him in October.
on 24 January 2014
Two discs repeated songs on the disc in fact on one disc a song is played twice seems he struggled to fill this cd double disc set
on 15 February 2013
Enjoy this kind of music and Charlie makes such wonderful expressive songs. There are great sentiments in all his writings