Customer reviews

Songs From The Heart + What Colour Is The Wind
Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£8.62+ £1.26 shipping

on 1 November 2011
This CD is the first release of Charlie Landsborough's many studio albums from his vast back catalogue of such great albums. On this 2 CD set from the record label Edsel, comes Charlie's first ever two albums, Songs From The Heart on disc one and What Colour Is The Wind on disc two. For the really cheap price of what these double albums Signature Serie's cost, they really are value for money, I assure you, they are! On 2 CD's there's 32 tracks in all, 18 on disc 1 and 14 on disc 2. So many great tunes of his is on this set, like I will love you all my life, fantastic song of his, and What colour is the wind, a real tear jerker indeed, beautiful songs from this Liverpudlian guy sincerly! So if you love Charlie Landsborough's music as much as I do, then guys, these CD sets are a must, they truly are indeed...

Disc One

14. Fireside dreaming
15. Summer country skies
16. Close your eyes

Bonus Tracks

17. When you're not a dream (live)
18. A million ways to fall (live)

Disc Two

10. A dream or two
11. Dance with me
12. White lies and windows

Bonus Tracks

13. What colour is the wind (live)
14. My forever friend (live)
on 3 February 2017
Absolutely love this album and will definitely be buying something else of Charlie Landsborough's.
on 19 August 2013
I wanted to get my son this Album for an extra Birthday present, I bought him a gift voucher from Amazon, and I found out from my Granddaughter that he loved this album, and yet again I found the very one on Amazon, my son loved it, He plays it all the time in his car back and forth to work.
on 28 April 2017
cd keeps jumping all the time cant play it very disapponted
on 9 January 2017
yesit replace one lost
on 26 March 2016
Excellent
on 30 August 2013
Another good double album from the man who makes easy listening even easier. If you like Charlie Landsborough,you will like this . Would recommend.
on 13 December 2016
Brought this for hubby as a Christmas present and his already playing it. Such a relaxing listening voice.
on 13 September 2015
The product "Pet Rear Seat Protector" was exactly as described and we are very pleased with it. Delivery was exactly as stated and we now have this article on our car here in Spain. Thank you for a reliable and prompt service.

P.Waite