on 24 January 2014
These where bought s regular dryer balls ARE LOUD!! these are not,yet they do the job and are cheap,the only minor problem is that they are smaller than regular balls and can get lost in your clothes.
on 7 April 2012
Now I've had much larger dryer balls in the past and they simply haven't worked. I actually bought this set for the delicates bag and thought why not and chucked 2 balls in the dryer.
They work!
Very pleased
on 20 March 2012
I bought this item i knew it was already used but it was just what i needed, yet the balls got tangled in everything, and the bag kept opening everytime i used it, total waste of time.
on 10 October 2014
This is the second pack I have ordered as the first pack was brilliant, stopped any static and were hard wearing, just got lost by two daughters doing their own laundry!!!!
on 28 March 2014
It doesn't work properly & i prefer the tennis ball instead.
The balls don't make the coats fluffy as it's writen on the package.
on 2 May 2013
Used these in my washer/dryer to dry my feather filled winter coat. They worked a treat. The coat dried very well.
on 17 March 2016