TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 December 2012
I bought this as an emergency buy as my big iron packed up and I needed something quickly (next day). This iron is quite small so took longer to cover wrinkled areas. It is also very light and doesn't hold much water but it is very economical in how much water it uses. This is ideal as a standby iron and could also, in a pinch, be used for travelling in suitable countries that use UK voltages. The steam function is not that powerful so laundry had to be dampened before ironing but it was adequate in that it got the job done okay. It is an attractive looking iron and good value for money.
on 4 April 2013
Just what I expected. Something light and simple for light ironing because I don't do much ironing myself. Many thanks.
on 4 July 2013
excellent iron only thing that i found was the lead was a little on the short side but would definatley recommend
on 13 May 2013
Simple, cheap. Does the job. I don't use it often, but when I do, I'm happy with the results.
I would recommend it to a friend.
on 20 October 2013
I bought this product and the next day I passed Argos and saw a much cheaper one. Anyways, I thought it will be worth it as it was more expensive. But when I received it and tried it to iron my shirts, it did not even work properly. I could touch the iron with my hand and not get burnt (for 1 sec.). That's just ridiculous, my shirts are still rumpled.
on 14 January 2015
Basic small iron. No frills. Does the job.The position of the lead is annoying as it prevents you placing the iron upright on the board without risking falling onto its shoe. My board does not have a very sturdy rack on the side so I prefer to leave the iron upright on the board itself when hot.
on 30 April 2014
I didn't want to have to pay a lot for another iron, so I ordered this Fine Elements one. It works ok but it won't stand up on its own and it's a lot smaller than the usual size iron. I will just soldier on until this one packs in.
on 23 September 2014
Arrived with a missing part (water top up cover), either that or it isn't meant to have one. Leaked water on second use as well as sending the power off. Binned as I didn't get the chance to send it back

Cheap tat, doh!
on 5 August 2013
The product arrived on time and well packaged. It's works perfectly, with all functions ok.
The only issue is the cable which is a little short. In general a good purchase.
on 14 August 2013
This is a cracking little iron for under £20. A friend boasted to me how her expensive iron had alll these fancy features, and was surprised mine too had such features.