Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 9 October 2014
Rubbish. Horrible material. Cheap construction. Has no shoulder strap. You can only pull the bag
by the handle via the wheels but when you need to lift or carry in any other way like going up stairs
or putting on a baggage rack it beckons so awkward to handle. Used once. Going to buy a better bag.
It is large so that is a plus point but I would look elsewhere if I were you.
on 23 June 2015
My review? Waste of money I'm afraid. I purchased two of these, one for myself and one for my Son. Delivery was good and the packaging great but that's about all. Traveled over to Spain with our clubs in these bags. Outbound was OK but on route home we re-packed and the bags ripped open whilst leaving the Hotel. My one gave way and tore open where the seam is. (See image) My son picked his up to place it in the Taxi and this also gave way at the seam. The Hotel kindly stapled them and had to sew the seam up. Luckily we got through check-in without the seams reopening. We did wonder what would have happened had they opened back up. The bags are simply of poor design. Guess you get what you pay for.
review image
on 31 October 2013
Needed a travel cover for my Golf Bag and gear for my trip to Spain.
Brilliant bit of kit, easily covers my Golf Bag and i can put my shoes and boxes of balls in as well, and know they are all secure.
Quality bag, being on wheels makes it so easy to use.
on 3 May 2014
Does the job ok for the money, Seems to be fairly robust. However, I used an additional strap which did make a difference as the ones attached to the bag are useless as they dont adjust sufficiently. Not bad!
on 19 January 2014
Excellent bag for the money,
No need for hand baggage, As this bag will hold it all.

The wheels are a must, as I found out on the long walks at Malaga Airport.

And as usual. Excellent service from Amazon.
on 14 September 2015
could not get in touch with seller but on first trip the stitching burst on the bag and I had to get it wrapped in clingfilm at the airport to stop my clubs falling out in the [plane
on 1 September 2014
Bag is ok but it is huge (like a double body-bag - I don't know anyone who has golfclubs that big. On the other hand, lots of space for clothes, duvets, cushions etc!. Also given the size, and weight when fully packed, the straps could have been more ribust. But it did the job.
on 8 October 2014
Bought because of the price but it could definitely do with a carrying and fastening strap around the middle. On transit, the bag is picked up by the straps which are only plastic and flimsy, they will break soon.
on 14 March 2014
The travel golf bag enabled me to transport my full set of clubs around without any problems. They arrived in Vancouver after an eight hour flight completely undamaged. The protection afforded by the travel bag is obviously fit for purpose.
on 23 March 2014
I golf abroad only occasionally so did not need to spend a lot on an item like this. This is soundly made, strong, lightweight and does the job