on 15 March 2011
I bought this as a birthday present for my 11 year old niece - she had entered a competition to win one and didn't, so was disappointed. The game basically consists of who is the first to see the words, as in a wordsearch book - there are 20 different inserts with different themes and you clip a different one in every time. Each player has a set of coloured discs and you cover the word with these when you spot it first and the the winner is the one with the most discs on the board at the end. So it's quite simple but if you love wordsearch puzzles, which my niece does, you'll enjoy it - you could play it alone as well, I suppose. She's very pleased with it and can beat me hands down!
on 6 May 2011
Brillant game, a lot of hours of fun. Only downside once you have played it a few times you know where the words are - so perhaps need more wordsearches to fit the game.
on 10 January 2011
Bought this for christmas as a family game. Really good fun. Enjoyed finding the words requested by the game, and oh joy a game that doesnt need batteries!!!
on 9 January 2011
Thiss game is great for children who enjoy doing word searches or who want to try something a little bit different. It also doesn't go on for ages!!
on 31 December 2010
Given as a joint Christmas gift for an 8 year old boy and 12 year old girl. We have played it a lot over Christmas and have really enjoyed it. Simple to play and fun for all members of the family from the kids to Grandparents.
on 30 December 2012
at all times someone is reading upside down and can be awkward to play. The playing pieces are also very tiny and fragile
on 7 January 2011
Great family game and very educational but because the new word you have to search for moves around the circle you get a stiff neck trying to read it otherwise really good fun.
on 3 November 2012
I bought this game for my girlfriend, who loves any word games. But found that it's quite limited.

Basically it's just a wordsearch puzzle with coloured counters that you place over the letters as you find the words on game discs full of letters. once you have used the few game discs included you'll just be repeating the words each time you play.

I'd suggest you buy a wordsearch book for 99p and some different coloured highlighter pens and you can effectively make your own copy of this game, only with more and varied puzzles.

It's a shame as I was expecting something new and original.
on 31 December 2011
Bought this for my 8 yrs old grandson for Christmas. He loves word searches and they even make their own at school so thought this would be good for him. Pleased I bought it. We had great fun with this on Christmas day seeing who could get there first. I must admit I was the slowest (but I put that down to age not that I had trouble spelling!!!)
on 4 January 2013
I bought this for my 7 year old Granddaughter who has the reading and writing bug "big time".
We played this game over Christmas and was amazed at how much fun the game was.
Lots of counters so that 4 people can play. We was amazed at the number of games available to play.
Every word disc is double sided and they all have a theme running through the words to find. E.g. Kitchen, animals, music, body parts etc...
Very easy to pick up and play within a couple of minutes, a thoroughly enjoyable educational game.