Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 11 January 2016
I purchased this in error! I originally thought it was 'The Logo Game' but after ordering I realised my mistake. I looked through the reviews and thought I would continue with the order.
Glad I did!
The board is quite flimsy and first impressions weren't great however, after setting up, reading instructions, this game is very simple to play. Suitable for kids as well as adults. My Daughter likes to take on the role of question-master and has made a whole new 'you are the weakest link' character up for ensuring us adults all stick to the rules!
A fun game, lasting up to 30 minutes.
on 25 July 2017
Great to play a good old fashioned board game. Gave us lots of Christmas laughs.
on 12 June 2017
this was a birthday gift,recipient very pleased,
on 28 August 2016
Probably more suitable for people in their 40s+. I'm in my early 20s and didn't know a lot of the answers.
on 20 November 2017
Fab game for young and old - have had hours of fun playing this
on 12 February 2017
I have bought a lot of the logo games as me and the wife and friends are great fans, this is a gear addition to the collection that tests the knowledge of our great nation and also educates you on how little you may know about it.
on 4 January 2015
bought this game as a present for my boyfriend after he bought the logo version last christmas. These are great games to play with family and friends, surprising how much you know! definatly worth the money and would consider other versions in the future.
on 7 October 2014
I am a great fan of Trivial Pursuits, this is better all the family can answer more questions as they have organised as British, easy to play great with no dice & will take ages to get through all the questions plus you can learn things you may have not known.
on 2 December 2017
Thanks
on 1 January 2017
Good game but need to know your knowledge and need to have a good amount of people to play. Wasn't as expected, thought it would be more exciting. More people that play the more enjoyable.