on 9 June 2016
Arrived early, dead simple to set up. I am more than happy with this remote. Sometimes switching both TV and Sat same time a bit slow but overall a very good piece of equipment.
on 5 July 2016
Its a nice remote, well built and well laid out.

Sadly, it wont control my Soundbar - I should have bought the next model up.
on 3 December 2013
Expensive Panasonic TV with cheap remote, always had to point directly at TV. Eventually the buttons failed so bought this one. Quick to set up and now I don't have to point at the TV. Does all the original does and a much better feel, weight is at the back and not the front like the Panasonic.
It looks better too. I'd buy another!
on 20 June 2015
Didn't work with TalkTalk YouView box, but fair play to Amazon and the manufacturers. Customer support was fine and ultimately Amazon refunded without quibble, plus TalkTalk YouView is a bit s**t.
on 1 March 2015
easy set up my arse I followed instructions to set up no use the codes in back off book ballsto it after 3 day of trying it got shot at the wall and binned
One person found this helpful
on 11 May 2017
quick delivery and very easy to set up. Works well.
on 30 March 2018
functional
on 4 September 2014
Good item. Delivered and arrived in good time. Easy to set up if you follow the instructions carefully and if you have the TV/DVD/Freeview listed. My set wasn't listed but an email to the manufacturer (easily found on the website) was responded to quickly enabling me to set up fully wirh in minutes. Would buy again!
One person found this helpful
on 3 March 2016
This Remote was arrived on time .It was easy to set up but I just had to get one of the codes of internet for a very old DVD recorder.
2 people found this helpful