on 21 December 2015
This was bought as a gift for someone else and scored a direct hit as a mixture of subtly ostentatious bling and practicality. It looks great (ie expensive) in a classy noir and is a horrifyingly good close-up mirror. Horrifying for me, that is, rather than the recipient who is revelling in its use. It should be given four-and-a-half stars as my only reservation is that it as yet unclear how it will stand up to life inside a crowded handbag. Inclusion of a plain cloth bag would have gained the full marks it truly deserves.
on 14 October 2013
It certainly does what it says, frightening magnification so I should hate it but it is beautiful so I bought another for my daughter
on 21 May 2015
Really nice mirror the ten times magnification is brilliant for eyes and lips. I don't think it looks cheap as some reviewers say the mirrors are perfect. I gave mine as a gift and wrapped it in tissue not in the box which is just plain black and when my granddaughter opened it she loved it.
on 22 July 2014
Wife loves this but not the magnification
on 4 March 2015
Good value but a bit flash
on 15 January 2016
Unimpressed returned felt the quality was poor