TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 September 2017
The Move controller itself is smaller than any photos you've seen of it convey. Larger, though, than a Wiimote, it is incredibly comfortable to grip and neither too light nor too heavy. The orb on top, which changes color for both PS Eye tracking purposes and to provide visual feedback, isn't the hard "ping pong ball" you'd expect – it's soft and squishy, like a dog toy. The top of the controller features a PS button, Triangle, Circle, X and Square buttons, and the primary "Move" button.
on 16 May 2018
I love this controller, I use it with a PC for gaming instead of using a keyboard for movement. Combined with my mouse its a great combination for FPS games. 1 start deducted because of the price.
If you too are considering a set up like mine I recommend using it with this product.
on 14 July 2017
I use it for PC gaming instead of a keyboard. It works perfectly alongside my multi button mouse. It's vastly superior to using a keyboard.
on 22 October 2011
The Move Navigation controller, or Nav for short, is an ergonomically nice controller that compliments the Move. It can be used on it's own in certain situations and is great when just browsing the menus, showing pictures, playing music and watching videos. All games that use it allow you to make use of a normal Dualshock 3 instead, but the Nav bests it as it's designed for one-hand use. The problem is, there's not all that many Move games, and probably less than half of them makes use of the poor Nav. It's great when you get to use it, but that's not so often. The lack of a triangle button is a dissapointment as it's frequently used when watching films, but you won't miss it playing games. It would have been more interesting if it had sixaxis motion control so it could work like a second hand in motion-control games. If you play Move games though it's worth a buy, as it's nice to have when you "need" it. Oh, and like the Move it works just as well in both hands.
on 19 February 2018
The battery is not charging only works when plugged in. Other than that works as normal
on 26 October 2016
The controller I reseved was Brocken. Not boxed and did not fit in my charger. It looks like a fake. Useless. Wound even power on. Can't charge.
on 16 December 2016
This is a great product that fits my needs perfectly. I originally purchased this so I could use it on my XIM4 on the Xbox. My only gripe is that the version sent was not in English. Instructions were in Spanish/Portuguese. I found English instructions online but would have been nice if the item received had them already.
on 21 September 2010
So this controller is in addition to the Move controller for navigating I personally dont have any games or demos that make use of this but it will probably be used more when bigger games like Socom and Killzone come out.
However I have found a use for this controller and is handy for using when just watching tv with play TV.
Nice and light and fits comfortably in the hand.
on 29 November 2012
This product is not exactly a must have, but when used it works very well with specific games and can make playing them a lot easier.

As this is a genuine Sony controller the price of this item was really good and had good delivery too very pleased with the purchase and would recommend it to anyone who has the PlayStation Move.
on 31 May 2011
Bought this controller to match a Move one I already have, and I have to say it works really well in games like Top Spin, Killzone 3.
There is really not much to say, it's like having a dualshock3 in you left (or right) hand, so it works just like one, and by that I mean of course that it works great.

If you're going to get Killzone 3, this is a must have.