on 17 June 2017
Beautiful pregnancy journal. I used it to record my daughter's most important moments as a baby. It has a section you can use to keep her ultrasound photos, her hair, and any other souvenir.
on 30 May 2011
This is a great product! I've really enjoyed filling it in! I've put loads in and added piccys etc. I will be buying the keepsake book next aswell when baby gets here! A lovely product to have or for a gift for somebody else! :-)
on 23 June 2010
After looking at other pregnancy journals i decided to choose this one and glad i did!! it has everything i wanted and expected in a pregnancy journal, the lay out is in the perfect order from the beggining of the pregnancy to having the baby with space to write thoughts and feelings and add scan pictures. This journal is great wheather this is yout first or your third child and a lovely keepsake to look back at in years to come.
on 21 October 2011
beautiful journal, perfect for recording your special moments! Theres room for scan photos and a weekly calender at the front for any poignant moments to record ie. first midwife appointment, first scan, the first kick etc. The book is seperated into the 3 trimesters so you can record you feelings and stage by stage. You can also write about the moments and days after your baby's born. The decoration is very cute with a baby version of Tatty Teddy on the front and throughout. I love the fact that the book is ideal for both boys and girls too and i cant wait to fill the rest in!
on 19 May 2011
A slightly pricey journal but allows you to keep a week by week record of all the little things which are so lovely to look back on
There is also lots of pages for notes where you can keep a record of all the gifts given!
on 10 February 2012
Beautiful little book. Really sweet design, and very good quality. Well thought out, allows picture space for maternity bump, scans , and new born baby.
Would make a brillant, very thoughtful present. Matching photo album is equally gorgeous. I also bought the medium size fold up box. which is also really nice, really sweet popper design and not flimsy, very good quality box. perfect to put Journal in and other keep sake bits and bobs, however the photo album doesnt fit, which is a shame.
Apart from that I am very pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend.
on 13 July 2012
Not happy with this 'journal' it does not have a week by week diary as it says in the product info it only has a 6 page calendar which would barely be enough space to write down midwife appointments. It then only has 3 or 5 pages for each section; finding out, the first trimester, the second trimester, the third trimester, baby's here, home with baby, 2 pages for contact details and 9 pages for notes. Yes it is very cute but it is really not a journal so I am very disppointed, I wanted a diary to write in about my pregnancy each week.
on 19 July 2012
I just love this journal. It's been so much fun filling it in with my thoughts, fears and expectations and just thinking that my baby will have all this registered if he ever chooses to know gives me even more joy when I register the entries in it. It has thick pages and is well organised, allowing for weekly registers and each trimester is set out so you can put down the different stages of the pregnancy, as well as glue in scans and photos. A real little treasure.
on 1 April 2012
I have never seen these before and although there are no pictures of the inside of this journal..... coming from Me to You I knew that it would be good.....

I was so so pleased!! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is pregnant!! A wonderful keepsake and I already cant wait to share it with my little one when they are older :)

Order today :)
on 13 February 2012
Lovely book, a little on the small side but holds all the information you would want to write about.

Would like is to be a little bigger, would make it easier to write it

One thing that i think any pregnancy journal should have is photo pages where you can photograpgh you and your bump and then store them, but not one pregnancy journal i found did that.

I would buy it again