Size: Medium|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£10.99+ £4.99 shipping

on 4 April 2017
Purchased these originally as walking trousers, although I also run weekly.

As walking trousers they are great, light, breathable and not overly tight, but not loose\baggy either.

Same goes for running, and unlike other running tights they don't allow everyone to see what you had for breakfast!

I got them at £10.99 - would have quite happily paid double to be honest.
on 22 February 2016
XL were too big (I'm a 36 waist) so returned for a large which fit just fine.Product is great and I have to say the exchange was dealt with in a excellent manner.
on 22 July 2015
I have always used 'Ron Hill Tracksters' I needed a new pair and when I saw the price on offer I purchased a pair for my wife and myself. We run 5 days a week and these tracksters are the same good quality tracksters we have come to expect from the Ron Hill brand. Time will tell how good.
I have consistently used Ron Hill products since 1986 and whilst they have risen in price, I think that the quality has deteriorated a little, hence only 4 stars.
on 22 June 2017
Good for what i bought them for that is for warming up when playing tennis. Good comfortable fit and they do not inhibit movement around the court.
on 15 May 2017
Arrived on time; I've had these running bottoms many times over the years and the quality is still first class.
on 28 March 2017
Not as a tight fit as expected but good quality
on 11 March 2017
very comfortable to wear
on 28 May 2017
great easy wash and wear
on 28 March 2017
Great running and outdoor Trackster. Never out of them. Perfect fit and great service. Arrived very quickly