Customer reviews

on 2 April 2013
Superb little speakers. At the price I didn't have the highest of expectations,but I was pleasantly surprised. They are,in fact, better than my other desktop speakers which were 3 times the price.Would recommend them to all.
on 8 May 2017
Basic quality but okay if you just want some speakers. However, they stopped working after 2 years, which I think is a bit poor considering the previous speakers I got with my old PC were about 6 years old and only got replaced because I wanted speakers with a headphone jack.

They're quite compact and have plenty of volume for their size. Suited me fine for gaming and the occasional film, but maybe not so suitable for music.
on 27 April 2017
They look okay and sound okay but for some bizarre reason they automatically switch off after an hour or so. You have to use the on/off switch to get them going again. Very irritating. What is the point of speakers that turn themselves off? Wish I'd never bought them.
on 8 April 2017
Sound quality is about one step up from laptop speakers, which is fairly poor for the size of the drivers in these. Better than nothing I suppose, but I bought these so I could stop wearing headphones and I'm still using the headphones most days.
on 2 May 2017
sound is clear and relatively loud, although not what i would call 'room filling' and they're certainly lacking in the bass department but are otherwise fine on the mid and higher ranges. overall they're good enough for someone who just wants better sound than the speakers built into their monitor/tv but not for someone looking for audiophile grade speakers
on 13 October 2016
The problem is that after 3 months one of the speakers has given up. I have purchased othe logitech items - keyboards, cameras - which are still going strong after 5 or more years...
Have checked if other speakers work...so not the socket... and tried them in other equipment. Same result!
I'm trying to find out how to return them and have them replaced. Not easy to find it so far. I will pursue....
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 May 2017
forgot to write review, had these absolutely ages, still working as well as the day they arrived. good sound quality.
on 18 June 2016
I bought these speakers as present for my son who found them "AWESOME". Very good value , very good quality and very "cute". In other words, very happy!
on 12 March 2017
Perfect for use with my laptop computer. Takes up very little room and the sound quality is perfect.
on 17 June 2017
Made a weird popping sound when turned on and sometimes off or when I was wearing headphones the sound was in my ears, I gave it a few hours to see if it would go away but it didnt so I sent them back.