Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 10 January 2011
These are excellent quality cables, very well made, solid and they look and feel great. Easily as good as the £50-£100 cables on the high street. Please don't be fooled by the hype with HDMI cables put about by companies wanting you to part with upwards of £50, and in some cases over £100 for an HDMI cable. HDMI works on a digital signal so with either work or not work, there is no in-between like in the days of analogue signals where the metal quality did matter to a certain extent.

Tested properly you will never tell the difference with different HDMI cables, even the UKs leading consumer magazine state that and advises you to buy the cheapest available. The only thing you need to bother about is the build quality of the housing on the connectors and the cable itself. I can assure you that these cables are of outstanding quality. I've seen the reviews saying they are stiff, they are stiffer than the plain black plastic cable (like scart leads) but in a good way that inspires confidence in the way they will last. I image though that if the cables are tight to the wall you'd be better off getting the ones with a 90 degree bend at the ends. Mine is on a cabinet so its not an issue as there are no tight angles to negotiate.

Save your money and buy these instead of getting ripped off or hoodwinked by the outlandish claims made by companies charging ridiculous prices.
on 20 August 2011
I felt I had to comment on these cables. Firstly they are incredibly good value for such a high end lead. I am a professional engineer who develops multi-media systems for a living and I can say that without doubt these cables are as good as anything I have ever seen or used (and some of those are over 20x the price of these).

Video Performance - Totally crystal clear with no artefacts in either 2D or 3D (active glasses tested). Excellent depth of image in 2D giving even lower cost DVD players a quality boost.

Audio Performance - Again 1st rate full 7.1 support works fine with no breakup in the audio output.

Cable Physical Quality - I have seen comments about this cable being stiff and hard to bend. I can state that this cable (although not as flexible as ay a silicon coated cable) is not stiff. If you buy quality cables they will be stiffer than the throwaway type normally supplied with kit today. Don't worry they will bend as you need them and still perform well.

Conclusion - Buy these without any doubt or hesitation. Seller had fast delivery and items were well packed etc. A real bargain.
on 2 October 2010
The only negative about this product is the rigidity of the cable. There is so little flex that if you are in a tight corner it tends to put pressure on the socket. In my case this is on a Samsung LED TV that is in a corner. In hindsight I should've got the 90degree version but I bought the cable before the TV. It's worth bearing in mind as the cable needs about 6" to bend to 90 degrees. Otherwise it's a decent product and for the money I certainly wouldn't complain.
on 12 November 2010
I bought this product to connect my new BLU RAY player to my HD tv.The hifi shop tried to sell me one,costing £45.00 which I declined.After reading the reviews of this product and looking at the price,I ordered one.This is a very good, quality cable with sturdy plugs fitted on either end.I am very pleased with the picture quality produced through this cable even at 1080.Buy this now,and forget the more expensive ones sold in high street shops,you will not be dissapointed.
on 25 November 2010
There are some great HDMI cables available from Amazon right now. This particular one I found to be very well made, and very good value for money. Other reviews have said that it isn't very flexible, true, but if your in a tight spot then check out their other cables with a 90 degree (right angle) they are only a couple of quid more. In conclusion, a great cable at a great price.
VINE VOICEon 18 January 2011
Having recently purchasing a new TV and Blu-Ray player I needed some new HDMI cables, my old ones were not the new spec 1.4 high speed type that were required, I ignored the silly high street prices of HDMI cables and shopped around and came across these.

This HDMI cable is fantastic quality and well put together, it complies with the very latest spec and has a braided black and red outer sheaf, gold plated connections and is 3 meters in length, which I require as the TV is wall mounted and the Blu-ray and Humax HD-R box are on a unit to the side of the TV.

If I had to criticise anything about this cable it would be that it is not overly flexible, but for me that is not a problem.

Great cable, great price, save yourself a packet, don't let some pushy salesman sell you over priced HDMI cables on the high street.
on 17 July 2010
These do the job. I have them plugged into a Samsung 40C8000 and a Samsung BD-C6900 3D blu ray player and the picture is excellent (probably more to do with the hardware than the cables). One word of warning though, as with the latest fad in HDMI cables these things have nylon armour around the cables which makes them VERY thick, so they can be quite noticable.

Turned up within a couple of days so can;t complain about delivery.
on 15 June 2012
I recently purchased a brand new led 3d smart tv only to be left in a panic when getting home and realising i could not use my bluray player or hd set top box with the existing hdmi cables. After some research and a personal recommendation from a friend in a similar situation i purchased two of these cables. They arrived within two days and were connected straight away and i am now enjoying a wonderful viewing experience on my swanky tv, all thanks to these brilliant cables. Will buy more soon when i upgrade my living room tv also. Thanks
on 8 January 2011
This is a very strong cable and provides excellent quality.I have it connected between a blu ray player and HDTV and the images and sound quality are excellent.
on 1 May 2014
This cable worked when i got it but is now a bit temperamental. I use it to plug my laptop into tv so it does get connected and disconnected a number of times and sometimes it wont display the picture but the sound is ok