on 17 May 2017
awful quality black falling off nearly streaight away to silver
on 7 November 2013
I spent a really long time searching the shops for plain matt black earrings for a chap. All the girl ones were too shiny and pretty for a big hairy guy. These studs are small enough to be subtle and big enough for his big hands to put in and take out. I am very pleased with them. My only concern is that as they are such a good price, I may have got what I paid for, but only time will tell how long they last
on 3 October 2012
Came on time, impressed with the items, wrapped and packaged well, look very good when wearing them too! Cannot fault them!
on 17 September 2013
I originally bought these in 2010 but after one thing or another I ended up losing them. I recently bought a second set as they're such good quality, look good and don't hurt your ears. I will no doubt be buying more in the future if I lose this pair. I would thoroughly recommend!
on 18 June 2014
There's not much to say other than having used these for a few months, they have proven to be quality items. Unlike other studs I've tried the black colour has not worn down or flaked off with normal use.
on 30 January 2016
These are really good quality for the money and look really smart in my son's ear. I was worried they might irritate him but he's had them in for a month and his ear is fine. Quick delivery too.
on 14 August 2013
They are a good size, slightly shinier than I thought but they look good. However the backs are pretty tight to get off and surprisingly they can be worn by women!
on 27 November 2015
Brilliant chunky, mini marvels that look really cool.
The shaft is a tad long for sleeping with them on, I feel; but that`s a minor quibble.
on 26 January 2014
good quality, good size, good quality and i really love them. would get more and would buy them as presents.
on 21 February 2013
I have worn these since arriving and have found to be comfy and well made..and they look good in the ears