Customer reviews

Price:£34.99+ £4.28 shipping

on 5 January 2013
Initially looks good, like the character in the film, nice clothes and plastic accessories (e.g. tiara) though they don't fit into the bag. But when you try to move the legs to play with the toy they pop out of the sockets, exposing the elastic inside the doll and leaving a gap that it'd be easy to get little (and adult!) fingers trapped in. Clothes also get trapped in the sockets. Hard to get back in. Disappointing.
on 4 April 2014
its really nice but a big problem with the legs popping off when u sit him down he can sit without that happening he looks cute standing but thats it
on 19 December 2011
I bought this for my grand daughter's 4th birthday. She is into everything connected with Tabgled and the Flynn Rider doll was a huge success. The doll is posable and captures Flynn's roguish look. My only warning is the small pieces that come with him e.g. the tiara etc which can easily get lost. Otherwise a great buy.
on 15 January 2013
Unfortunately, although a nice looking doll, my daughter and both get frustrated by his legs continually come out of their sockets.
on 23 December 2012
Bought this as a gift form my 6yr old daughter recently. She was very happy until she started moving doll's legs and hands. Every time she tries to move doll's legs , they dislocate. Not sure if this is faulty design or it is a fault with the doll we have received. My daughter has a pack of 10 disney princesses and none of them have any dislocation issues.
on 3 January 2014
Looks great but as soon as you try and sit him down, his leg sockets pop out and his trousers get stuck in them etc. my 3 year old has got quite frustrated by how continually this happens and so have I. Would return if I could but brought well before Christmas and stored it away for Xmas so it's no longer a possibility.
on 28 December 2012
It is a nice toy, I especially like the jacket, its done very nicely. The problem I have with it is that its legs are connected to the body by a piece of string and they tend to fall out during the play. My niece I bought the toy for had troubles with putting it back and I noticed it started to annoy her after a while.
on 9 August 2015
Unfortunately am returning this as the doll broke within minutes of playing with it. As soon as we bent the dolls legs the crotch snapped. Obviously a design fault. Big shame as otherwise it's a well made toy with good quality clothes and accessories.
on 2 January 2013
The legs are attached with a very loose elastic and each time you bend him into a sitting position his legs pop out. Very frustrating for a child to play with, if they have to ask an adult to put him back together every couple of minutes.
on 16 October 2012
Lovely and very realistic Flynn! I bought it for my 3,5yr old for Xmas. She has not seen it yet but I know she will love it. Even though it was shipped from the US, it arrived very very quickly. Overall I am very happy with my purchase.