Format: DVD|Change

on 12 August 2015
Not very funny. Can't believe Sylvester Stallone, Jon favreua and Cher all agreed to play in this. Storyline is too ridiculous. *spoiler* basically a bunch of animals help get a bloke back with a woman. Just too stupid but easy to watch.
on 26 April 2017
its ok
on 20 May 2017
100% happy thank you
on 31 December 2014
thought it was silly even for children
on 22 January 2013
me and my 8 yr old son watched thisthis,and we both thought it was going to be very funny.some funny bits but quite a boring film
on 10 January 2012
My 6 year son and I loved this film. We had seen it at the cinema previously but couldn't wait to watch it again and laugh out loud!!!! Although the story is moderately romantic and probably some bits went over his head, i thought it was a great film for all the family.
on 23 July 2013
If you are looking for a film that will make you cry with laughter then Kevin James delivers it in bucket loads - and there aren't many films you can say the same about....fantastic.
on 3 April 2014
I seen this on TV and thought it was a brilliant family film it is for everyone so enjoyable. No swearing, no sex, no violence. Very rare this days. A good story line. I would highly recommend to everybody.
on 9 September 2016
Cinema critics......they watch a lot of movies.....but like sport fans, you can watch too much..I like Kevin James....I like animals...I want to laugh, I don't want heavy hate and kill fest with how many f-words we can squeeze into every sentence....I want to escape into a world that nice people ????? still live in...I understand the mission of doom the makers of tv and film wish to ram down our throats.....but do you know what??????...some of us are not listening or watching.....shove it with the rest of the daily mess you are making of the world.......you morons.....so to conclude......I love this film...please make some more nice funny films.....zookeeper......enjoyed.
on 28 April 2016
Kevin James is really good as the kindhearted zookeeper,and all the animals are really funny and they seem to genuinely like him! Rosario Dawson is also very good, in fact the film leaves you with a feel good feeling all round.