on 1 September 2010
Should you be looking into getting a cable, unseen, beware. My camera is on the list telling me that the cable I bought would fit my camera and pc. However, that was not the case and it had to be returned. There was, however, no problem at all in doing that, just a disappointing faff. I have now bought a card reader which will be far more useful.
Just take care as what you see is not always what you get. Needless to say, I cannot review the product, never having used it. It should not really have a star rating but I had to give it something!
Hope this helps.
on 1 March 2013
Did exactly what it was supposed to do, good value as well so I'm satisfied with my purchase. so then
I bought this because the lead supplied by Panasonic on my FZ1000 was incredibly short.
You almost had to wedge the camera by the USB port to connect.
This cable works perfectly well and is long enough to make connecting comfortable.
Recommended
on 25 March 2013
Bought this cable lead as I didn't have one. The camera was given to me by a friend who had bought a new one. It allows you to download photographs to the computer and also view them on TV. Pleased with the product and delivery from the seller
on 30 August 2011
I managed to lose my cable; this one is exactly the same, delivery was quick. Took me a while to work out what make of camera I had, and it would be easy to get confused from the listing.
on 21 January 2016
Not sure what to say about this lead. It is twice as long as the one that came with the camera. Plugging the camera into the computer using this lead the camera is seen but does not come up in the drive list so I cannot read the card. Using the shorter lead that came with the camera there is no problem. I have no idea what is going on; to say the extra length is the cause of the problem does not seem right but, if I want to get images off the card in the camera I have to use the lead that came with the camera.
on 7 March 2015
Not sure if it's good or bad, but I lost my original cable and bought this one. I have no idea whatsoever now which is the original which seems to have turned up, and which is the Ex-Pro device. I can guess there would be quite a cost difference though :-).

Incidentally I did find that is was as quick ordering parts through Amazon as going to my local Panasonic dealer who never have anything in stock anyway.
on 21 March 2014
Having searched everywhere for this particular lead I eventually found it here. Why Panasonic have to invent their own lead and not use use a conventional connection which already exists remains a mystery. However, this lead does the business. However, as we live in Spain the seller would have charged £12.95 to send it. Extortionate! So I had it sent post free to a friend in England who then sent it out to me for £3.
on 18 July 2014
I had lost the one supplied with the camera. This one, much, much cheaper than the Panasonic equivalent, works just as well. The connecting cable is much longer, therefore handier, than the original.
I don't know how long it will last, seems well made, but at this price it's not much of a gamble.
on 15 December 2013
Needed to get this cable after buying a good used Nikon D7000 from a camera shop as it was missing. Works as it should and pleased with purchase. Item arrived quickly and was well packaged