Customer reviews

Despicable Me
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 September 2012
I must say most of the tracks I liked we're on this album BUT a few good songs were not included. Always a little annoying when that happens. I cannot understand why they can't include all the tunes.
on 24 February 2014
I really only bought it for a couple of memorable tracks and I got these - wanted them for kids party! Worked well!
I also liked the "Unicorns I love them" track at the end - my husband is still singing this!
on 7 November 2015
Excellent buy, will buy from this seller again!
on 10 May 2014
Love this CD. MY four year old loves it also. Will dance to the whole thing. Great up beat tracks.
on 5 March 2014
We didn't get a chance to see this in the cinema so I bought this when it was released. Great film and excellent service.
on 8 December 2015
superb
on 25 May 2011
We have this in our car and it makes it into the rotation about every sixth cd. It has fantastic songs that will make you listen for them in the movie the next time you watch it....but even if you haven't seen Despicable Me, it's bouncy, warm music that you will listen to again and again.
on 10 June 2013
Having watched the DVD loads of times and having the songs stuck in our heads like 'ear worms' this took things to the next level and we now have them in the car and everywhere! Even has the tracks used in the mini bonus movies.
on 6 May 2015
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 January 2012
This soundtrack album manages to transport you back to the film.Every track is not only musical excellence, it revives memories of the movie, which doubles the pleasure.