on 5 January 2014
Apart from pointing out what stunning value for money this silicon skin is, I just wanted to clarify that (contrary to what one or two other reviewers have written) this skin is a very good fit on my 7th Gen 160GB iPod Classic.
on 23 February 2012
This case is great! really soft and rubbery but does the job brilliantly. I'm impressed, it fits snugly and you can still use it properly. I am gonna get a leather case too i think it's a flip style to protect it further, not at the same time obviously but if i go anywhere.
on 10 September 2013
My review title says it all. This skin is far too small to be used on an ipod classic 160gb.
on 15 August 2013
This was exactly what I asked for, i needed a non-expensive case for my iPod classic 80gb and this fits perfectly. Mainly, It stops scratches on the back ( which is common for iPods). This was a great purchase
on 26 February 2016
What I required was a silicone skin case for my trusty iPod Classic, which I had so long that the previous case (not similar) had worn out. What I got what was exactly what I wanted. The case isn't substantial, but it offers good protection and, most importantly, a loop for a lanyard (I am still waiting for the lanyard). If you are looking for a silicone case for an iPod Classic, and you want something that does the job, you should consider this one. For the money, I don't think you would do much better. My only reservation is the need for the slits in the back, which might over time let dust and such in, which is all that stops me giving the fifth star to the review.
on 20 July 2013
The delivery time was very impressive.

However, the product not so much.
Hold button isn't easily accessible due to the small spacing. The bottom has no cover protection, so it's prone to scratches.
But considering the price of the product it's doing a fairly good job. The cover has a smooth feel to it and can easily slide in and out the pocket (unless it's kept in a tight spacing).
Click wheel is easy to use.

I'd recommend it if you want a somewhat scratch protection for your device and for the smooth feel of the cover :)
on 6 May 2013
This is a good little product, especially for the price. It protects my ipod from scratches and I can even still mount it on my hi-fi to play into the room with the case on. Obviously silicone has a habit of collecting fluff and little bits, but that would happen with any silicone product. My only complaint is that I had a lot of trouble getting the ipod inside the case as the bottom opening is a little restricted. However, a bit of stretching and pulling sorted that out.

For reference I have a 160GB Classic.
on 16 October 2014
Cheap and fits my ipod classic 160gb nicely, isn't obtrusive to use of ipod and helps protection wise greatly if dropped (which i have twice), iv'e combined this with the 6x savvies su75 ultraclear screen protectors and i'm very content..all I would say is if you want a high quality look invest in something else, this however serves the ipod well for price/protection.
on 22 February 2016
I bought this in 2007 and it finally wore down in 2015. Purchased a replacement as this is very durable for the price.

Ipod slips inside the screen hole and once you put the top in place it really can't go anywhere until you want to take it back out. The material is 'sticky' so you can grip it better and it will hold on at angles that others would falll at
on 25 February 2015
I have been searching some time for a replacement silicone cover for my iPod Classic and had almost given up when I discovered this case on Amazon. For such a low price I wasn't exoecting too much but have to say that the case was just what I needed providing a perfect fit - and perfect protection - for my precious iPod. I am very pleased indeed.