on 20 January 2014
These are light and seem very sturdy and strong. They came within a couple of days with no fuss. I need them to be able to get on my horse (at my age I need all the help I can get!) and they are light and compact enough to keep in the boot of my car and to be moved around the yard with one hand - whilst my horse is held in the other!
on 4 December 2014
I was happy that it arrived quickly, however after a week at work doing various tasks, as i ascended the steps the black plastic pieces just cracked & fell to the floor thus making the treads quite unsteady. The stays between the legs don't fully open & lock which gives it an unsteady feel. I was going to contact Bentley to tell them about my issues but have not had time, I suppose I should to see if I can return them as they really are not fit for purpose & now use an old pair which I held on too.
on 28 June 2013
steps sent are not the steps shown in the picture with the quick release system which you sent me in my last previouse order and these new ones are a different make are very hard to open / shut with all the cost and hassel with also sending the h p ink {not commpatable} back at cost to me £10 cant be asked to send steps back also. very disapointed
on 11 April 2015
Not a bad little pair of steps. Took them to Spain to work round our caravan. Disappointed that the plastic feet over the legs cut away very easily. I think they should be the plug in type OK Thanks.
on 17 April 2015
This item is very light and easy to move, it was bought so that I could stand on it while doing some diy but the second time of standing on it only made it creek and while getting down part of the plastic on the steps broke off, this is why I gave it 3 stars.
on 23 April 2014
Thease steps have changed my life my horse loves them to.I compeat up and down the country they go every where with me,so light and easy to store.Every owner of horses should have these steps,I FULLY RECOMMEND THEM.

Pauline Spurrier
on 3 February 2014
These steps are perfect for me. I use them as a mounting block to get on my horse, he is 17 hh and i am short and stiff in my joints. I keep the steps in my lorry for use when i take my horse out, they are light but very sturdy and fold up nicely to store in lorry.
on 23 August 2015
Absolute rubbish. In fact dangerous as not strong enough to hold an average adults weight. One of the steps broke straight away, then when I stood on the top it broke. Do not buy this product!!!
on 9 August 2013
Not much one can say about a product that does exactly what you expect it to do!!!!! Unlike so many products these days. Very strong and well made.
on 5 May 2014
lighweight so portable, and high enough to get on 17hh horses.

its brill! I have two now, one for home and one for shows!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse