on 2 December 2013
For the price this is a smashing gadget and big enough to store all I need it for. Lovely bright colour makes it easy to find in my desk drawer and easy to find in my bag when on the move. Arrived quickly and everything I hoped it would be. A very happy bunny I am !
on 21 February 2013
Had one of these before in an 8 gig and it has always worked well and I have to say the 32gig is no different. It is made well and works as it should, transfers data quickly and efficiently and I will be buying some more as the price is awesome for such a great piece of equipment. I like these as there are no silly lids to lose either.
on 30 November 2014
Easy to use and easy to tell capacity if you have more than one Kingston as they colour code the main body to ident capacity... Also good colour to identify in the it's my stick debate, I was able to put a ribbon to keep hold of/ find in briefcase too
on 3 December 2015
Neat item with a sliding cover - just what I wanted to back up my new Desktop PC. The bright colour ensures that I won't confuse it with other flash drives in my collection!
on 9 April 2018
Nice size and good item.
on 29 November 2014
Bought drive for PC system back-up (unfortunately something wrong with the pre-loaded Win 7 on my PC, so didn't use for this).
Tried saving files directly to the Kingston drive, and it works perfectly.. so I believe it's basically a good drive.
on 22 February 2013
Been using these for a while now, changing data on them frequently with no issues whatsoever.

Well made stick with a nice solid feel to them and swivel/lossless cap is a real bonus. No more lost caps!

I've not tested the read/write speeds as it reads/writes as quickly as I'd expect.

Highly recommended.
VINE VOICEon 28 June 2017
Great

Nor fast though

Will buy based on price and size
on 25 September 2014
This product I bought after I needed a backup drive for my laptop. PC World sold me one and guess what the amount of storage on the label came up 1GB short so I will never ever shop in PC World again. This one has done the job without the spin and lies.
VINE VOICEon 18 October 2015
Never been let down by this brand when it comes to USB sticks, RAM and SD Cards and this is just as good, it boots up inc the driver in less then 5 seconds and is ready for use. Top brand.