on 22 June 2010
Got these for my wife after she lost her stylus. Turned up next day and turned out to be genuine Nokia stylus pack and fit perfectly in her phone. So now she has 3 spares for the future!!!!!
on 18 July 2010
They fit perfectly into my phone and are just as good as the "official" ones for a much lower price.
on 17 November 2010
I sent off for this pack of stylus (stylii?) after losing my original. Although the four stylus in the pack are marked 'Nokia' on the inside of the 'thick' end - I'm not convinced that they are genuine Nokia. The difference is that the replacements are made of much softer plastic than the original and are very 'bendy' in use. Hardly a major issue - but they just don't feel quite right in use!
on 9 November 2011
After attempting to purchase original Nokia's stylus replacement from my network providers in the ROI, I was basically told that it is not available and that's that. I've bought 2 sets of the above by now, and am very pleased with the product. Yes, they don't last forever and you'll eventually either break one or loose it, BUT look at the price for the 4 replacements! Undoubtedly, this is an excellent value for money. Highly recommended!!!
on 15 December 2011
Looked everywhere for these, Orange and Nokia couldn't help. These are perfect replacements which arrived the next day and fit perfectly into the phone. Having a pack of 4 is great because when they drop out, as they surely will, I will always have a replacement. I would recommend getting these even if yours hasn't disappeared yet.
on 7 July 2012
I was anxious about buying this product after reading some of the negative reviews. I was pleasantly surprised. It is more bendy than the original, but serves the purpose. So if you want to continue to use your old 5800 after loosing the original stylus, this is the one.
on 1 January 2012
I originally thought these were great - four replacements for the stylus I thought I'd lost. They were a great price and arrived really quickly. Unfortunately after less than a month the grey ends have snapped off 2 of the pens. If they'd lasted, they would've been a great buy but 2 weeks per pen is not great value, even for the price.
on 2 March 2011
Just perfect--good quality and fixes well in the mobile. I was a bit apprehensive to get 4 stylus pens on such a low price but then on fitting one inside was very pleased with the quality & good fix! :-)
on 20 August 2011
Brought these as they were very reasonable I have not been disappointed I can't compare against the original as it was missing appears to to the job ok and you get 4 for the price!! quick delivery good price
on 19 February 2011
4X REPLACEMENT STYLUS PEN FOR NOKIA 5800 XpressMusic
I wasn't expecting much after the reviews I read, but I can honestly say that these are absolutely great for what I want them for.
Ok... so they are plastic, that doesn't bother me, they have quite a good narrow point at the end, which helps me navigate across the screen, and believe me these are not flimsy points nor are they too tough.
So I don't really see anything wrong with them, infact I've paid a heck of a lot more, for a clip and push stylus, and that broke within a week, these don't look like they'll brake anytime soon to me, unless I'm careless.
I'm very happy with the product, I can keep two for myself, and give the other two away to my parents who have both just bought touchscreen phones. Ideal all round. 5+
UPDATED 02/04/2011 @ 08:04
I have recently purchased some more of these, NOT thet the others were faulty in any way, but because I was very impressed with them,, and I've misplaced a few as I'm clumsy like that, still a great buy.