Epson Durabrite T1285 Fox Genuine Multipack Ink Cartridges
Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 29 December 2017
Exactly as described, genuine Epson Durabrite Fox ink cartridges, delivered in Amazons cardboard packaging (Which of course is far more environmentally friendly than plastic packaging) and in its retail packaging as well. I'm very happy with the purchase.
on 21 October 2014
I have had unfortunate experiences with compatible cartridges so I now always buy genuine Epson cartridges. The price here is competitive and I was happy with my purchase at the time. However, I now always buy Apple T1295 instead of these Fox cartridges. Apple cartridges hold more ink but the price does not rise proportionately, so you get more bang for your buck.
on 6 March 2017
I went for the normal pack (as the are 2 version's offered) they are genuine Epson ink cartridges & are just what I needed. I highly recommend this item & seller...
on 23 May 2013
I purchased these cartridges on line as I simply had no time to go to the shop during opening time. I was attracted by the price but the main reason for getting this product was really lack of time to go shopping as this was a very busy and stressful period for me. What a mistake! Cartridges were delivered on time but black one did not work and I couldn't print despite cleaning them several times as recommended in my printer's manual. I ended up being more stressed and I wasted anormous amount of my time to sort this out! I contacted the supplier who insisted that I sent all cartridges back to get a refund. I had to go to the shop after all to purchase other set of cartridges so that I can print a return slip sent by supplier via email. I had to take each cartridge I purchased on line out of my printer, tape the ends with masking tape so they don't leak in transport, find what to send them in, go to the post office and que 30 minutes to be able to send them, after which I spent extra time checking whether I have received a refund. This was all a complete waste of time! No, I don't recommend this product to anyone!
on 19 July 2012
Epson Multipack T1285 (T1281 - T1282 - T1283 - T1284) Bulk packed **All Day O... So I bought some compatible ink but had trouble with printer recognition. Bought these & no such problem. Worked straight away, so what more can I say. Really competative price, swift delivery even though I chose standard delivery. I'm pleased so no more compatibles for me.
on 30 January 2012
Unlike image displayed on Amazon this product comes as 4 cartridges wrapped together in clear plastic and a brown envelope - not as individually wrapped cartridges in a 'Fox' box. Quality of the ink is fine and the cartridge is marked as Epson, also the printer recognises it as a genuine Epson cartridge. My main concern is that I had to remove the plastic wrapper off all four cartridges just to replace the black one and I'm afraid the other colours may dry up/deteriorate before I need to install them.
44 Comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 28 June 2014
these original epson cartridges are expensive ....... these cartridges dont last very long, for the price epson expects you to pay ... p. s. my computer will only recognise original epsom cartridges. my epson s22 printer wont operate / print if i use other makes of cartridges. my epsom s22 printer will only operate / print with original epsom cartridges ............is this is government control ?...
on 31 August 2014
Disgusted. I had not needed to use any of the ink cartridges until now. I have just tried two of them in my printer and both of them have not been recognized. I would not have minded if I had bought compatible cartridges but these are supposed ti be genuine so there should not be this problem. A complete waste of my money as the cartridges are going to have to go straight into the bin. I certainly will not be using this company again and will be reporting this to Amazon.
on 22 December 2017
Would not buy from this site again out of four new cartridges the yellow is still full the black is leaking front two ports as along with the other two are nearly empty, very little printing has been carried out.
on 14 June 2013
Disappointed to say the least, the cartridges have ran out after using them for a week, only printed a couple of documents and about 6 pictures, they normally last about 4 or 5 months of much work! I will purchase them from now on at Cartridge world in Limassol town as I found out that it will cost me € 2 less because of the cost of posting them from the UK! They didn't even come in the Fox (Epson packaging) but loose, makes me think that they have been refilled or something!