on 20 October 2010
I returned it because when I started using it that I found it covers the edge of the screen, which means I can not move my finger properly to type or edit my stuff.
on 11 September 2013
Me and my daughter thought this was great the fact that it was pink too was even better fits great no issues at all
on 1 June 2013
Had a problem getting one of these and for the money it's well worth the money good quality would reccomend
on 24 July 2016
Arrived on time as was exactly as described.
on 12 February 2011
had to send it back as ordered the wrong one, but was lovely and had no problem with the return.
on 18 April 2013
A very good price and I especially like the way you can adjust the angle for viewing. For a leather case, I think it is really good value. You do notice the extra bulk but I don't mind that.
on 16 October 2014
Not very good
on 1 August 2016
good case - no problems!
on 6 January 2013
A relatively in-expensive product which looks and feel like a top brand! So impressed with this protective case which has a stand allowing you to choose the best angle. Highly recommend.
on 1 March 2013
Second purchase of this kind of folder. Great value for money, finding it more difficult to have a choice of colour for iPad 1.