Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now George Michael - MTV Replugged Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 6 September 2013
This item is not good at all, it is hard plastic, and not durable. makes it hard to get the tablet into
on 11 September 2013
Me and my daughter thought this was great the fact that it was pink too was even better fits great no issues at all
on 20 October 2010
I returned it because when I started using it that I found it covers the edge of the screen, which means I can not move my finger properly to type or edit my stuff.
on 5 August 2010
This case is both practical and good looking.

I chose the case because I wanted something I could keep the IPAD in, even when using it as many of the cases seem to be more of a pouch style. It does what it says on the tin!

The stand works reasonably well. My only criticism is that perhaps another catch or popper to ensure the IPAD stays in the case while the IPAD is in use would be good. The single popper serves to keep the case closed and the IPAD in the case, so when the IPAD is in use in theory it could fall out of the case if turned the wrong way. I haven't done it myself yet, but can see how it could happen and the IPAD could then fall while unprotected.

Great to get a screen protector included - but as always these things are difficult to apply well / without leaving bumps & bubbles.
on 1 June 2010
I ordered this case well before my iPad was actually delivered. I was somewhat sceptical about what the quality would be like given the price point. When I ordered it, it was priced at ~ 1/10 the recommended price!

Well, I can only say that I was pleasantly surprised - in fact, I'd go as far as to say, I'm delighted!

It is fairly well made (no loose stiching), it looks the part, it holds the iPad snugly and it provides an excellent level of protection. Its great for taking the iPad out and about ( eg if you are taking on holiday). The build in stand is also a nice bonus feature.

I didnt bother trying to fit the supplied screen protector film for 2 reasons:

1. I didnt believe that it would be possible to get a well aligned bubble free finish with such a large film
2. I think the case cover already provides all the protection I need for carrying it about. The case cover has a magenetic catch as well as a stud fastner which keeps it fully secure.

All in all - good value for money and a robust means for transporting your iPad.

(I also ordered a silicon skin for my iPad, but havent even opened it as I am more than happy with this case)
on 30 June 2010
The case does protect the iPad, the magnetic catches are effective, and the stand is useful and flexible. BUT it does look rather cheap and the case obscures the screen slightly - the iPad is slightly loose in the case and can slip a few mm. You get what you pay for I guess.
on 23 January 2012
Didn't look as good quality as the photographs but still pretty amazing! Fits my Ipad original (without 3g) perfectly, I know some people mentioned problems with the sides of the case going over their Ipad but I found it fit just right, the sides are not quite as flush as I'd want but looking at the photographs you can tell that so it was expected! Good condition, definitely came without any scratches or anything, and the screen cover was brilliant too! Just what I'd wanted after my previous attempt at applying a screen cover failed! All in all in a good buy especially for the price, I saw one in an outlet store much uglier and was surprised to see it was really crappy quality and cost 5 pound more than this one which I definitely would not have bought, it didn't come with a screen cover either :) :) :)
on 8 July 2010
Having treated the Mrs to an iPad I thought I had better get her a cover - it came with a Belkin bag/case but nothing to protect the iPad during use. There are lots around at different price points and quality. Now being a Yorkshireman this one appealed as it was a RRP of £40 down to only £14 so worth a punt given the price and saving.

Delivery was surpisingly quick in just a few days.

Well for the price the quality is excellent. The iPad fits very well. The stitching on ours is very good. It does come with screen protector but this won't be used as I have used them before on a Nintendo DS and they are never invisible plus the Ipad screen is treated and should be scratch resistant but only time will tell.

The stand is very useful for reading books/watching video or just using the iPad as a photo frame. It also still fits in the Belkin bag which is a bonus.

Overall very pleased and would recommend to anyone. The only (minor) design fault is that there is an elastic corner strap to hold the iPad in the case (although it does at present fit very snugly) and this slightly fouls the on/off button but not a major problem and we don't use it on ours.

Overall a real bargain.
on 1 October 2010
This product is advertised as a Duragadget Executive case. That is not what I received. First it is not the product shown - there is no popper/catch on the top to stop the ipad falling out - in fact there is no popper/catch at all. Secondly, there is no where to keep paper on the inside cover (as advertised). Thirdly, this one has a pen holder inside - the proper Duragadget Executive case does not. Fourthly, the black base for the stand is smaller. These may be minor points but they are not selling what they are advertising!! I think this is a cheap imitation and the fact there is no catch to stop the iPad falling out is very bad as this is a critical feature of the case!! I would send back but unfortunately, it was ordered as a birthday present. Not happy.
on 24 December 2010
Having previously bought Duragadget's Kindle case it was natural to look to them for my iPad. Very similar they are both well thought out and well made.