Customer reviews

Price:£38.90+ £4.21 shipping

on 17 May 2011
I bought this talking Jessie for my daughter, and she was an instant hit. I also bought her for a fantastic price, so really feel I received value for money. Now need to buy Woody to go with Jessie, as I know my daughter will love him as much as Jessie!
on 23 December 2014
Superb quality toy, great delivery time for a well priced product.
on 27 October 2014
Star purchase. Loved by youngest Grandaughter.
on 27 August 2015
Granddaughter LOVES it
on 5 February 2015
Thanks
on 18 February 2011
My 2yr old daugher is totally addicted to Toy Story. We actually had a Buzz and Woody from 1997 when our older children were small, so we hunted them out when she started her addiction to these films. It was her 2nd birthday last week and we wanted to get her something of her own and ordered her this Jessie. Its a bit smaller than the orginal toys but compliments them, it would not be as sturdy as the older ones which have obviously stood the test of time, however she has carried it around with her every day since her birthday and it is still in pretty good shape. Jessie only has a few sayings so it does get repetitive. Initially I thought it was a bit expensive for what it is, however when i see how much my daughter loves it, it was well worth the money. The only thing that really disappointed her about this toy is that it does not have the Name ANDY on the sole of the boot, as it does in the film and as the other older toys have. But that is a small detail. All in all, a good buy, worth the money for a child who is very into Toy Story. My daughter simply loves it.
on 24 December 2010
Perfect size for little hands and bang up-to-date with the latest Toy Story 3 film. Kept the little one happy for hours. Highly recommended.
on 3 February 2016
Sorry, but the Disney store UK version if Jessie is simply awful. Her head is floppy and her hat does not fit.
I was soooo disappointed because it was meant to give a Toy Story fan. The Disney Store Bullseye and Zurg are great.
I now have to get another from somewhere else.
on 1 August 2010
well worth the price paid. both my sons enjoy playing with her. very durable. has even survived being dunked in the bath
on 11 September 2014