on 13 August 2016
My 5 year old son absolutely loved this set and spent hours with it in the pool on our recent holiday! We also got lots of comments on how cute it was!

It is better quality than I expected, really watertight and my son seemed to find it very comfortable to wear. The only reason it lost a star is because the googles require UV protection, or state clearly on the packaging that sunscreen needs to be more frequently applied when being used for long periods of time in the sun (due to magnification of UV by the goggles!)...something we found out the hard way!
on 21 November 2015
Looks cute but without a shaped nose piece it just does not sit properly between mouth and nose. Is also very wide so impossible to seal against the face. Ended up being used for fancy dress
on 23 January 2015
Lovely product and my grandson loves it - only issue is the bit that goes into the mouth is too big for a 31/2 year old even though product spec says 3 year up.
on 16 August 2013
The mask plastic was broken and was of poor quality, but for under a fiver it was fun enough for my son to use in our garden pool and the bath
on 10 January 2018
The mask is too large for a young child of 5 years old.
on 4 September 2014
I thought this was great however it was intended for my toddler but it didn't fit his face properly and water leaked in so he rarely used it.
on 19 August 2013
The mask is a little big for my son but he is at the bottom of the age range. The strap does seem a tad flimsy but it is standing up to wear and my little boy is eager to take it on holiday!
on 20 March 2014
This is a great fun bath toy in our household. My 3 and 4 year old do put them on quite often and then squirt each other with a water pistol. If they put their faces under the water, water does tend to seep in so perhaps not ideal for 'professional snorking'.
on 18 May 2015
my 4 year old loves playing with this in the bath
on 19 August 2013
Great fun and brilliant for improving a straight posture whilst swimming - if they are anything other than straight in the water, the snorkel cam dip under the surface. Within a couple of tries the happy birthday boy was whizzing around like a fish and his big brother wants one too now.

See one answered question