Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 11 November 2013
These gloves are well made from good quality leather. At £10 with free delivery they are about half the price of comparable gloves from my local garden centre.
The gloves are un-lined but the thick leather makes them feel warm and comfortable on cold days. Like all leather gloves they become hard when dried after a soaking but a few drops of olive oil will soften them up again.
Stihl is a German company famous for attention to detail, so you even get an instruction booklet.
on 28 September 2011
I now have two pairs of these. You can wear all day with ease and unlike some gloves it does not make your hands ache (probably cos the leather is good quality?)...you won't be disappointed.
on 9 May 2012
Really soft leather! Even after a few uses they were still nice and soft. Pretty waterproof too which is nice.
Match the Genuine Stihl Leather Chain Saw Gloves (Size 9.5) too so if you only want to use one chainsaw glove you can wear a matching pair of gloves still (most other chainsaw gloves offer only one hand protection).

Five stars!
on 21 December 2011
These are good quality, comfortable gloves for general gardening tasks (not for heavy duty, chainsaw work)I do a lot of gardening and usually wear the ends out of leather gloves. I don't know how long they will last but they pleasant to work with so far.

April 2012. Three months down the line now and still going well.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 17 September 2015
I had some large Stihl leather gloves for a year but these medium size ones are a better fit. Nice thick leather to start with and they wear well. I expect my other pair would have lasted for years but I spent a week rubbing down the front of my office with coarse-grit sandpaper. The left one's OK but the right one now has a hole in one of the finger tips. I like them so much that I can't throw them away! They are my emergency second pair and I'm going to be more careful with how I use this new pair of gloves.
on 19 May 2015
Best work gloves I've had...complete with instruction book! I followed the suggestion and put dubbin on the gloves.....supple, comfortable and liquid resistant. Excellent and I guess they'll last a good while. Recommended.
on 14 March 2015
Bought these as a small Christmas gift for my husband - however, the stitching is coming apart in more than one place but this was only apparent the first time he went to wear them - Amazon says its too late to return them. poor show as they are clearly faulty.
First impressions. Very nicely made leather gloves but a 'fussy' light (almost white) colour.

They are going to get roughed-up fairly soon but they will have to be used for clean work otherwise they will look terrible. Very comfortable for use with gardening tools and no blisters to report after an hour of strimming. Happy days.
on 11 May 2016
Protect hands well, but still give reasonable feel for level of protection. I have used intermittently for rough jobs over a couple of years and they have proved durable.. Also breathable quality to leather means OK on hot days.
on 8 November 2012
Recently brought a different pair of large size gloves which were too small.. These are a true large and fit very well.
Gloves do feel 'fine' when first put on, but can stand a great deal of wear and hard work.
Not a winter glove but a first class product for general work. Have lasted a lot longer than expected so worth the cost

See one answered question