Customer reviews

on 23 August 2017
We have used it quite a lot, great building quality. It does make some noise when in use, so make sure your babylishous is not sleeping right next to the machine when using it. The food is VERY hot, so a little time to make it cool down as it stays hot for a long time. Very durable and I only had to buy a new lid for it, because I dropped it after couple of years use and it broke, so nice you can buy spare parts and for a good price. All in all this was an indispensable product for us, when the kids were little and I can give my warmest recommendations for this product when you have them cute little kiddies <333
on 5 July 2017
I bought this for our baby when he was giving soilds a bash - and I must say it's absolutely brilliant. So easy to knock up a quick, fresh, nutritious meal. Easy to use, clean and store. Would highly recommened.
on 8 June 2017
The best baby food appliance
on 6 August 2015
Probably made my money back using this instead of buying baby food from the shelf - much healthier for the baby
on 11 December 2016
I have received the item and is working OK. Thanks
on 3 May 2015
Love this blender best thing ive bought for my daughter. Would recommened to everyone
on 28 July 2016
Great for travel. Comes with UK plug.
on 30 August 2017
Brilliant
on 9 July 2015
bought this on offer, great buy
on 10 August 2017