Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Price:£7.85+ Free shipping

on 8 April 2011
Absolutely Brilliant! My boys love their hammock. It's very robust and I swear it's a TARDIS - all three of them pile in there to sleep and boggle (along with just about anything not nailed down, from plastic balls to ENTIRE newspapers!)

I have two to alternate weekly between for washing and they come out of the machine on a 30' cycle like new. Despite one of my rats being a chewer, they're still going strong four months down the line. Genuine value for money.
on 2 March 2013
Have bought two of these for degus so I can alternate them when washing. Was a little worried at first as they nibbled a big hole very quickly but they have both lasted a couple of months so far and novelty of chewing these seems to have worn off. The metal hooks worried me so I attached them to cage with cord.
on 28 June 2013
Bought this for my three pet rats. They love it. They are now permanently curled up together in it. My only issue is the attachments to hang it with are a bit awkward.
on 29 July 2012
To be fair I bought this item for my Grand-daughter who has two baby ferrets. I believe they really love their hammock.
on 24 July 2014
My rats love it, it's their second favourite hammock and it cleans easily in the washing machine - just don't expect it to be as fluffy after first use and wash.
on 9 January 2014
We put this in my son's Degu cage yesterday and when he came home from school today one of his Degu's had his foot tangled in the fluffy bed part which had to be cut away from his foot. He had tried to make a nest and obviously the material is not suitable. His foot is now very swollen as it cut off the circulation. My son is extremely upset and blames himself for putting it in the cage.

Do not buy this product!!!!
on 31 July 2014
We have two pet rats that absolutely love this: they sleep and relax in it all the time. It gets quite messy, but thankfully it's very easy to clean.
on 22 November 2013
Bought this as a replacement for my current one which I bought from Pets At Home. although it was the same brand, it turned out to be slightly different, and the clips that are supplied with the hammock are too small to go through the holes in the corners. I had to rescue the rusty ones from my old hammock and use those. Would have been nice if they'd checked this.
on 30 May 2013
just received it ,easy to put in cage ,well made ,should make my rats a cosy bed ,thanks so much
on 7 November 2013
it was hare on time thanks and its easy to clean too thank you and i hope to get more