Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

Customer reviews

on 5 May 2012
This extra large loaf tin is ideal for maximising the amount of bread that can be produced in a domestic oven - I can fit three in side by side.

Although they are said to be dishwasher safe a bread tin should only ever be cleaned with a damp cloth and then dried in the oven - NEVER put it in a dishwasher as the patina that develops with time will be removed and the bread will stick. If you then grease the tin with rapeseed oil or Trex it won't stick.

In my opinion they would be a little flimsy for professional bakery use.
on 27 December 2013
I chose these as they looked like my own well used traditional old 1lb. loaf tins. I bought these, not quite knowing the light weight yet sturdy nature of them.
I have now used both for sweet & savory dishes.The tins retain no smell,cleans easily ,(but avoid abrasive cleaners as seems non stick).
I am delighted, as cakes rise well & tall enough .
Meat cook well,' pigs in blankets' & herb stuffing( in first for longer), in the same tin. Spicy stuffed boned leg of turkey in for longer,& 'spicy' stuffing added later in the same tin , plus more room in the oven on the same shelf, with 2 long tins, the other containing meat of similar nature, but different. The spicyness did not transfer to the tin next to it.What more could be asked.Highly recommended for batch cooks , & large family cooks alike. I do both.
on 26 March 2013
The delivery was four days late than estimated, so that wasn't a good start.

The tin is long but not so wide and deep. I wanted a wide and deep tin, I should of went for the 4lb tin!

The price for this tin is a bit expensive! I paid £12.99 for it! Maybe it's the brand.

I baked a bread in it today and it seems fine. I did not stick or didn't come out damaged. It's a tin! what else can you say about a tin!

If you want to bake larger loafs like Hovis I'd recommend buying the 4lb one. If you want a small in height, long bread then go for this one.
22 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 31 March 2012
I was waiting for this tin to make a birthday cake and it arrived exactly the day it said and just in time! Good size tin, cake turned out really well with no sticking and was easy to clean. Tin is fairly light weight with no sharp corners. Would definitely recommend.
on 28 February 2014
delivered quickly, nice size tin, my lemon drizzle is so popular I need a large one.thanks very much great as usual.
on 5 July 2015
Hard to say I love a loaf tin, but it is very good quality.
on 12 April 2013
Since buying this, I have made quite a few loafs. Not as big as a standard loaf though!! Does anyone know where I can buy a
standard loaf bread tin. (I mean a shop size bread loaf)
on 7 April 2014
Bought this for a friend. Who absolutely loved it..would have bought more if less expensive. Very light weight comparedto other tins but still a good product.
on 2 May 2013
have used this loaf tin a lot since i purchased it ,bread comes out fine,will get used a lot inmy household
on 4 September 2013
Long but not too tall, it fits in my freezer as well!
It is smaller than I thought but it will be enough for 12 people.