Customer reviews

Trento Adjustable Wall Light Polished Chrome Finish

on 9 March 2013
We bought these for our dining room, we have quite modern tastes but wanted something not too industrial looking which we thought the ones we had previously were. Our budget was up to £100 each and we chose these ones based on their looks ahead of much more expensive ones which is obviously a happy scenario! We needed 4 but bought 5 to cover ourselves so that if one develops a fault you don't have to replace the whole lot and considering the low cost that wasn't a hard decision. They were straightforward for a competent DIY-er to install. They look fabulous up and look a lot more expensive than they were. We usually go for brushed steel fittings but both preferred the chrome version of this light. Very happy customers, we'd recommend.
on 4 February 2013
After getting neck pain from always leaning on one side using a bedside lamp, this is brilliant. The dimmer has very fine variation, and the colour of the light is fine for reading. The light angle is fully adjustable so I don't get reflections on my kindle.
Only problem is that the dimmer hums (as most modern dimmers do), but after using it for a week, I barely notice it any more.
I'll probably buy more for the other beds in my house.
on 28 February 2016
These lights look brilliant when put on the wall. I light the fact that they work independently as I had 5 for a big room. Also that you can set them at the brightness you require for either reading or watching the television. The electrician who fitted them asked me where I had purchased them as he wanted to get some for himself. One happy customer. Penny
on 16 February 2014
So glad I bought these (4) the quality is wonderful, love the fact that you can alter the direction of the lights as they can be turned in any direction and can be dimmed.
on 11 April 2013
As we were updating lounge decided on a wall light and this is a lovely dimmer light for the evening. Would recommend.
on 16 December 2016
Smart lights for the bedroom, but needs proper installation by an electrician.
on 2 May 2013
5 Stars on this product for the price. I required a wall light with its own switch and was fed up of looking at old fashioned items or extremely expensive items. This is a great compromise between quality & price. The dimmer is handy and the spread of light good. Easy to fit to the wall. I would say go for this if this if it suits your requirements.
on 8 April 2017
The best wall lights i have ever bought! Higly reccommended
on 6 May 2016
Highly polished chrome. Well packaged. Nice and bright but has a dimmer switch for mood lighting. Looks good quality
on 17 March 2013
really different and quality product that gives out a excellent light.The dimmer option is good as well people comment on them.