Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 26 October 2011
It a great bike, and it gives a lot of fun. thanks for everything :-))

We will hopefully buy some more in af while.....my son loves it
on 20 February 2017
Oi you lot I tried ordering this bike but they wanted me to spend at least 20 quid before they would deliver it for me. Soz to say they've lost a sale cos of that!

Chow peeps, kick the dog out & don't let the cat bark!
on 29 July 2016
I didn't expect world class for the price but I did expect all the nuts to be there to hold the wheels on. Sadly my little boy couldn't play with one of the two ordered as the missing nuts meant the wheels kept falling off.
on 12 January 2015
Unfortunately this broke within a few hours of my sons playing with it - I bought 4, 2 for each son, and they all broke within 3 days - look nice but too flimsy. Disappointed as had to pay quite a bit for shipping which made the entire exercise very costly.
on 23 January 2013
This is complete rubbish. It's plastic not metal & weak plastic at that. Broke almost instantly. Amazon should withdraw this. I will be complaining & insisting on my money back. A disgrace!
on 18 February 2013
This was bought as a Christmas present for one of my grandsons with other products in the series. They are enjoying playing with them.
on 20 January 2014
I bought finger skateboards, finger micro-scooters and these bikes for my two grandsons. They loved them but these bikes didn't stand up to 'grandson finger play'. Broke relatively quickly, but then as a gift they were nice and not a lot of money.
on 18 September 2016
This would have got zero stars if possible! My little boy (who broke his arm over the summer and had to resort to playing on a mini skate park with finger skateboards & scooters) couldnt wait for his finger BMX to arrive, it arrived on time and he was over the moon! UNFORTUNATELY it didn't even last the day. It was clear to see on getting it out of the box that is was 'delicate' and 'fragile' but even treating it gently and with respect didn't stop firstly the saddle coming out and then the handle bars breaking. It was too stiff to do bar spins with and my 6 year old went from ecstatic excitement to tears and disappointment. I would have been annoyed even if I'd bought it from the pound shop! Please dont buy this, it is a very badly made piece of tat that does not deserve your money being spent on it - you may as well throw your money directly in the bin! Shame on the sellers for selling it!
on 10 February 2014
bought one each of these for my boys (3) . the boys loved them , the bikes aren't as strong as the big name brands but are great fun for the price. definitely worth the money. fast and efficient service.
on 12 December 2012
Plastic pound shop rubbish however, it was cheap though advert stated metal and it came plastic . Was pretty disappointed with this item as we had ordered similar bikes that were better quality.