on 15 August 2010
I purchased this to use with the tagine, but found the handle got in the way, as our work surface is on a level with the top of the hob, when it was placed on the hob, the handle being rounded, meant that any pan stood on it would not be flat, it is too dangerous to leave sticking out over the front of the hob, as it can easily be caught when passing(we have a small kitchen), so its consigned to the pan cupboard.

I purchased a handle less one, which works fine.

Sorry, but Safety First and formost.
on 28 December 2017
Used to cook lamb in a ceramic tagine and works well in preventing burn spot in slow (3 hour) cooking. A bit disappointed they are pressed heavy aluminium foil as opposed to steel, but they do the job admirably.
on 7 May 2017
I have used the heat diffuser once & find it very useful and am pleased with it. As I am a coeliac, I cannot use the family toaster as fear of contamination; there is no space for another toaster solely for my use. I am therefore going to see if I can make lightly plain toast with the diffuser.
on 4 March 2017
Good but changes the colour after one use. Not happy
on 18 August 2017
Perfect and very good product. Has made cooking with my tagine even better.
on 4 October 2012
This is really not stainless steel, and because the colour changed after getting the heat, it is aluminium skim coated with Stainless steel.
The ridge is bendy.
Same price at Bert's and other hardware shops and you don't pay the postage price, but then again there's the bus fare into town!
on 6 July 2017
Excellent
on 23 September 2014
2nd one I've had used it most days hope it lasts as longq
on 14 March 2016
Excellent and a great price
on 4 February 2017
'O' very dangerous wood handle burned within minutes , fit for bin only .

See one answered question