Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now

on 2 December 2013
I bought this for my daughter and going off the picture it looked like she'd have fun with it.
But the size on the product is tiny there practically the same size of my fingers which I was expecting them to be a lot Lot bigger . You'd be best off attaching sum string and using these as decorations on ur Christmas tree lol............ but never mind lesson learned check the sizes first
on 8 February 2012
I brought this for a friend's 2year old daughter even though it stated they were for 3years olds. She absolutely loves them! It has to be said she isnt using them predominantly as skittles but just loves playing with them and carrying them around with her. Perfect present. Would highly recommend!
on 24 December 2010
The skittles are a christmas present so I haven't actually played with them yet but my goodness they are gorgeous! I have looked at them all and they are brilliantly made and so pretty! These will bring so much fun - as skittles and also just as toys on their own. Loved how every fairy is different and the little wings on the back are lovely too, also the hairstyles - can't stop praising this! Can't wait to join in the fun, I'm sure they will be a loved toy for a long time to come. Would definitely recommend to everyone I know!
on 6 January 2017
Beautifully designed little skittles, which my toddler adores playing with! Very well made and just the right size for tiny little hands to hold! My toddler loves playing with them in her dolls house as well as using them as skittles. Arrived quickly too, delighted !
on 13 August 2013
We bought this present for a niece and she was delighted with it. We did have to use a bigger ball at first for her as her aim was not that good, and she was allowed to be closer. I love the way kids make their own rules up. When not being used as skittles the fairies are to be found in the dolls house and duplo structures!
on 17 June 2011
i bought this set for a friends daughters birthday she loves them. Although she doesn't use them as skittles but plays with them like dolls still a hit anyway.
on 26 August 2014
Fantastic little set. I bought this for my six month old daughter and they are the perfect size for her little hands. She loves them - she picks them out of the box, just studying them, touching the little wings, keeps her happy for a good while. When she is older hopefully she'll enjoy adding the skittle element, but they have already been great value for money. They are very well made - the colours are bright, the paint looks like it will last forever and easy wipe clean, they are wooden with no rough bits or under-finished areas. I certainly recommend these - I think I'll be buying them as gifts for little girls we know in the future!
on 1 February 2016
I bought this set, not for the purposes of using as skittles with my 2 year old granddaughter, but for the little 'people'.
They are perfect for imaginative play and have already become firm favourites.
on 10 December 2015
Yet another great product from Bigjigs. You pay a bit more than a cheap version but the quality is worth it. Little one saw this before we had a chance to hide it, so she got an early xmas pressie :-)
on 5 January 2015
Brought as a Christmas Stocking Filler for my 3 year old granddaughter. It's just the right size for her tiny fingers and it doesn't take up too much room to play either!!! It's a quality, colourful toy that I would definitely recommend!!! Excellent delivery service as well!!!

See one answered question

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Top Rated