Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 18 November 2012
These boots are really fantastic, they're very warm and comfortable to wear, they look good on. Although they're rather chunky looking but I like that.

Its definitely worth listening to the advice of the reviewers who mention about the sizing - its absolutely necessary to order the size up from your normal shoe size. I'm a 7 and got a pair of 7's - which didn't fit, so I've given them to my friend who is a small 6 and they're perfect for her. I then got another pair of 8's which are just right, but that's with just thin socks. So if you're planning to head out the wilds in these with proper walking gear and thick walking socks I'd consider two sizes up.

The quality of the boots is excellent, they feel very sturdy when you're wearing them, although I'm not sure that they'll be that helpful in icy weather as they slipped a bit on greasy pavements but against rain and the cold they're brilliant.
11 Comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 March 2013
So this is my THIRD order and will be my THIRD return! First boots, not a size 7.5 and couldn't get my feet into them (bear in mind I'm a size 7!) so made my next order to be a size 8... great they fitted, but wait.... the front of the shoes were completely misshapen, one toe round the other square with glue in a lot of places. Thought it was a faulty pair so ordered my third, they just arrived and again, misshapen fronts and now the tongue is a lot narrower than the other shoe so doesn't even tuck in when the laces are done up.

Timberland, is this a joke? Why are all these shoes completely different to what you have in store? You cant get away with selling faulty products at that price!

Shame because these are lovely looking shoes, warm and would have been great for bad weather.
on 24 November 2013
I bought these boots while they were on discount down from £135 to just £38. To my surprise when i went to pay for them Amazon applied another discount at check-out bringing them down to just £30! Thank you Amazon for that. I received them just yesterday and i have to say they are excellent value for money. They are very warm but yet stylish and practical. A timeless piece which can and will be worn in years to come. I love them so much i ordered another pair and i plan on buying more to stock up for the next 7 winters ahead. I wore them out yesterday and i did get looks while out and about. Even my mother-in-law asked me about them so i directed her to Amazon UK to buy them for herself. This is the first review i have written on here but i feel the need to let others know that these boots are a good investment. However true to previous reviews you must get a size up from your normal size to ensure comfort. I wore wooly socks with them and i felt snug and warm. I am normally a size 5 but i ordered a size 6 and i feel very comfortable in these boots.

To sum up, these boots are a investment and should last longer than one winter. They are very stylish but very practical too. I am a mum of 3 and always running around doing stuff. I can see that these boots will aid in my every-day chores. Thank you Amazon for such a great bargain and i look forward to buying more great bargains from Amazon UK.
33 Comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 November 2013
This boots are exactly what I was looking for during last 2 years for Russian winters. Size 9 is good for wide foot 25cm, and there is place for warm socks.
on 19 January 2013
Got these for my girlfriend. She loves them! Probably the best pair off boots she's ever had, light and durable, very warm and comfortable. Make sure you get a size or two bigger when ordering as they are quite small sizes.
on 20 December 2012
These boots are like hot water bottles on your feet and they really are water proof.Very comfortable to walk in for long walks, no cold toes!
on 3 February 2012
Wow I didnt write review straight away as I hadnt worn my boots yet.
What can I say it turned cold and wet and they came out, they look fab, are really cosy, and I have had many compliements on them, they are quite expensive, and you take that as they are designer- but these are so well made they are well worth the money. I cant wait for the snow!
I had read the reviews before purchasing and had bought a size 7 i am always size 6, you should buy bigger than you are, The 7 are roomy and could cope with a nice pair of wooly socks, but I think the 6 would of been too tight.

Fab love them x x x
on 25 November 2013
I am completely thrilled about these boots. They are very comfortable, very warm and they look absolutely great (more than you would have expected by the pictures). I followed the advice from other costumers of buying them one size bigger, and it was absolutely brilliant, they fit perfectly well :)
on 10 December 2013
I do a lot of dog walking and go through Welles like mad . These hold the foot and feel solid on terrain .. Very warm and comfortable.. Was concerned about sizing reading other reviews but found 7 was fine as am 6.5 size ..can't fit with thick socks but as they are fluffy lined there is no need anyway.
on 11 November 2014
Despite the boots sturdy appearance they are light in weight and warm to wear. However, at such a high price I would have expected the inner design to match the outer. Within one month (worn about 5 times) the inner material covering the heel protector on the right foot began to wear away so that it began to rub. I have bought cheaper waterproof boots and had the same problem and thought that a more expensive boot would be better made. Obviously I was wrong in my assumption. Perhaps next time I'll just buy some wellingtons or get a pair of top quality hiking boots.