on 26 August 2012
Don't know how they do this for this price - I half expected the battery not to work or to last 5 minutes, but it seems to be as good as any!
on 6 January 2013
Unbelievable value! I took a gamble as I was prepared to purchase a far more expensive one. The quality equals the original battery the came with my Sony camera .It holds the charge exceedingly well. I am considering a second purchase
on 16 October 2012
Very good battery, shows only one line but it shows the time left witch is 192 min. full charged and apparently it is the real time . To be honest, I'm very happy with it and I will buy another one.
on 16 February 2013
What is there to say. I have yet to find anything wrong with it. It charges quickly enough and holds its charge
on 8 April 2013
This battery was excellent and easily as good as the original Sony product but a quarter of the price. Sadly about 3 months after purchasing the battery the Sony DSC-W210 Compact camera packed up. Its only a couple of years old but the lens keeps moving in and out (5 times) when switched on. The display then states 'Turn the power off and on again'.This can be repeated dozens of times without being able to use the camera. The outcome to this story is that Sony want £127.00 just to look at it. The camera is only worth £80.00 tops therefore I have now purchased a Fuji Finepix S4200 Bridge Camera which uses standard or re-chargeable AA batteries. Anybody want to buy a couple of spare batteries and charger all in excellent condition. I'll even throw in a camera & case all for £20.00 plus P&P
on 13 August 2014
Exactly as described, much better than the last unbranded battery I bought for my Sony camera. Charges up really quickly by comparison and holds battery life well. My other one used to deplete really quickly and then at the last minute die when I thought I still had life left in it. Of course it's not going to be as good as a proper Sony one but at over £20 for a proper branded one - out of the question! Very pleased with this one though, had to get a new one as lost one of the two I had at the last gig I had organised. And was quick with the delivery as well.
When I have some spare cash will buy another one from this seller!
on 3 October 2012
this is NOT an 'original' (ie sony) part, but at this price it is not an issue.
Having not had it for long, I can't comment on its longevity, but can say in the short time that I have used it, with correct charge and full discharging, it just goes on and on.
It does indeed seem to have a higher (ie more pictures) than the Sony counter part. It does hold its charge just as well.

At this price it really is an absolute bargain, either as a direct replacement, or to carry as a spare.
Would recommend.
on 15 March 2013
Bought this battery as a replacement/back-up for the battery for the one supplied with the camera. This battery is brilliant as it tells you on screen,how many minutes you have when you're a) taking pictures and b) when you are reviewing pictures taken. This will be a different time as reviewing pictures uses less power! This feature does not come with the official SONY battery! Battery life is good so far,and am now using this as the main one,keeping the other one as back-up,especially when doing lots of sight-seeing!
on 28 April 2014
I've bought two, for a very simple reason: some comments complained on the quality and I decided that buying two is worth it if one worked fine.

The result was somewhat better than I expected: one of them gets empty too quickly (but it is still usable as a backup solution), while the other one's duration is completely satisfiable.

I'd recommend it to anyone, with the same suggestion: buy two and hope that at least one holds well. If both turn out bad, return them.
on 4 February 2013
fits perfectly and works well, haven't used much but would still recommend it as old battery would not charge properly