Customer reviews

Dinnerladies - Series 1-2 Complete [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 30 March 2013
Stories about a team of dinnerladies, based in a factory kitchen. Limited? No. A series to be enjoyed again and again, So well written and well chosen cast.
on 25 January 2014
Received the DVD on time as advised. Left in porch as per my instructions as I was out. It is a birthday present for my sister so I cannot comment on quality.
on 4 May 2013
what else would you expect from Victoria Wood and co they are all brilliant in their own right and keep you laughing non stop wish she would do another series
on 30 November 2016
So very funny. Victoria Wood was so talented. Very much missed. But dinnerladies is so funny and can be watched time and time again and you never tire of it.
on 14 December 2013
A very enjoyable and funny sitcom with a experienced cast and written by one of Britain's best female comedians Victoria Wood shame only 2 series were made
VINE VOICEon 26 March 2010
I bought this for my wife who finds this Victoria Wood very funny. I think we all know people who are very like the characters in this. Good, gentle humour.
on 6 April 2013
This was a fun series and very individual. Not at all your usual sit com. The characters were interesting and the plots were original. I liked it very much.
on 9 January 2013
This series was purchased for my sister in South Africa who is a great fan of Victoria Wood. An extremely funny and entertaining series. Highly recommended.
on 20 June 2013
Lovely humour and great acting, all the characters could be find in any workplace canteen, yes, even Bren's dreadful mother! A great buy, would recommend.
on 26 November 2015
A super buy which was as funny as when I first watched it many years ago.Superb scripts & brilliant comedy timing were the order of the day in a classic!