Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Colour: Red|Style Name: Piccolo|Change

on 6 March 2011
I bought this machine when it was on special offer at Amazon. It is absolutely brilliant! The machine isn't as big as some of the other Dolce Gusto machines, it takes up the same amount of bench space as a kettle. The water reservoir is easy to fill and holds enough for one big cup of coffee. It's no hassle refilling it if you are making more than one. The machine is dead easy to use and produces coffee just like you'd have out in a cafe at a fraction of the price. Very happy to have one of these machines for when I'm feeling decadent!
on 31 January 2011
small and neat ideal for those of us who have little counter space. quick and clean to use. good choice of 'flavours' . however i do feel the 'pods' are expensive and i'am not clear that they can be recycled.
overall very pleased with the product.
on 25 November 2013
A Great coffee machine easy to use and great coffee. I would recommend although to get the next machine up that measures the water out for you rather than guessing even though you get used to it quick also I would recommend buying the coffee through subscribe and save as the variety is better then the shops and a lot cheaper
on 16 January 2012
love my Piccolo machine. It is perfect for one or two people and provides good quality, no mess coffee, in an instant. It is stylish and compact for the smallest kitchens, and extremely effective. Has changed my perception of the 'pod' style coffee machines (as frankly the older ones were rubbish!!). worth £50 of anybodies money.
on 29 December 2015
It's very easy to use, heats up instantly and makes a good drink. The only thing- why no kind of measuring device? Just some lines on the water container would do, trying to guess 170ml is not easy. Apart from that, we love it!
on 17 February 2012
This is a really good little coffee machine and is excellent value for the price. It makes 2 good cups of coffee on one tank of water and fits nicely on the work surface, being the same size as the kettle. If you want to make more than 2 cups you can buy the bigger one but this one is perfect for me. Very easy to use and the coffee is very good as well. I love it!
on 16 February 2012
Bought this when it was on offer for jus £52, absolute bargin!
The product is simple to use and the coffee pods taste just like that in a coffee house! My friends were very impressed with the taste!
My only issue was that the machine does not sense how much to pour and you have to physically stop it when it start to run clearer, other than that, a fab product! Would def recommend
on 23 September 2014
For my mum, I already have one. Love it, so does she, great price too. White a lot cheaper!
on 5 February 2013
I bought this coffe machine when Amazon had a special deal for so many hours just after Christmas.What a bargain and what agreat machine,very very pleased with it.
on 11 February 2012
I absolutely love this coffee maker- I use it every day. It's so quick and easy and the coffees it makes are gorgeous. My partner isn't a coffee fan but he loves the hot chocolate pods.Quicker than boiling the kettle too- definately recommend it!